• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NIB Striped Platan Large Sebenza 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi folks, I have an absolutely amazing Chris Reeve Knives Sebenza 21 available today. I really hate to see it go but my wife gave me the “lecture” this morning… It comes in its original box with dated COA card, CRK paperwork, microfiber cloth, Allen key wrench and lube, etc. As always, the price listed below includes both PayPal Goods & Services fees and fully insured USPS Priority shipping costs that I cover. I do not accept PP Friends & Family payments period (don’t even ask, and now it’s finally against BF policy), and am not interested in any trades at this time. Price is FIRM and accurate, please don’t send me a message offering a lower price.

Striped Platan Inlays Sebenza 21 CPM-S35VN $SOLD! $530
Purchased from KnivesShipFree. BNIB, completely new and unused.

a758rlK.jpg

QnoKBMO.jpg

EyBRrpm.jpg

ypqDRhZ.jpg

A2KGA6F.jpg

u9MHgpw.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded and I will move onto the next buyer. Shipping labels are generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
Any chance you’d be willing to sell the Millit CF clip separately? If so, I’d take it.

Perhaps someone else would like to save $80 on the knife....

I'd like to keep the clip with the knife if possible.

Regarding pricing of these: both retail at $550. The CF one has therefore cost me $550 + $80 clip + $15 lanyard plug = $645. I believe I'm am offering a FANTASTIC deal at $590 ($55 off the retail prices). IF I were to offer it stock without the clip, I'd still be asking at least $540 - the price of the other fantastic deal I'm offering in the striped Platan one at $10 off retail. Not to mention, I will eat quite a few bucks in PP fees and the nearly $12-$13 it takes to send these fully insured. Maybe that will help clarify my pricing.

I will also add that if these don't sell, I will be overjoyed to "have" to keep them!

EDIT: CF one withdrawn.

Last edited:
Your pricing is totally fair. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

I was interested in the clip because if bought this knife in addition to the large CF Ladder Damascus I picked up yesterday, my wife would be giving my own “lecture.” :confused:

Good luck with the sale.

Your pricing is totally fair. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

I was interested in the clip because if bought this knife in addition to the large CF Ladder Damascus I picked up yesterday, my wife would be giving my own “lecture.” :confused:

Good luck with the sale.
No, you're all good! I just wanted to make sure people explicitly knew the math on these (and to prevent yet another PM with a lowball offer ;)). Those Millit clips are certainly hard to come across! If you haven't already, add yourself to their email notification list - these CF clips come up every 6-9 months or so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back