1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

NIB Wilson Combat Large Starbenza and Gabon Ebony Mnandi PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by knoagreen, Jul 20, 2019.

1. knoagreen

knoagreen Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Up for sale I have a brand new Wilson Combat Large Sebenza. Knife is brand new I just received it from Wilson Combat last week, I have not used or carried the knife. I have handled it 2 times open and closed it maeby a dozen times. Comes with box, docs, tool, and grease. The box appears to have gotten a little dented in shipping. Withdrawn PayPal G+S Shipped anywhere in the CONUS

I also have a gently used Gabon Ebony Mnandi. I received this knife in a trade, I have not used it but it shows some signs of use on the blade. See photos and let me know if you have any question. Has a halloween birthdate, comes with box, docs, tool, and grease. SOLD PayPal G+S Shipped anywhere in the CONUS IMG_0770.jpg IMG_0771.jpg IMG_0772.jpg IMG_0773.jpg IMG_0774.jpg IMG_0775.jpg IMG_0776.jpg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. knoagreen

Apr 24, 2016
    IMG_0558.jpg IMG_0560.jpg IMG_0562.jpg IMG_0563.jpg IMG_0564.jpg IMG_0565.jpg IMG_0566.jpg IMG_0567.jpg

3. ni1s

ni1s Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2014
    I’ll take the mnandi. Pm sent

4. knoagreen

Apr 24, 2016
    Mnandi is sold to ni1s

ni1s likes this.
  5. sabbs1

sabbs1 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015