• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nice hunter in black and tan G10-SOLD!!!

This traditional clip hunter is in 1/8 1095 and wearing black and tan G10 with red liners. I used NS pins and stainless tubing. It's fully flat ground with a machine satin finish. I added thumb jimping for additional control. Included is the tooled fitted leather sheath as pictured. As you can see, this one has a little larger handle for the individual with large mitts.

Overall: 9 1/2
Tip-to-scales: 5 1/8
Blade height: 1 5/16

Free shipping to all 50 states, international for costs. Paypal prefered. Paypal to rosehargis@yahoo.com. Please direct all inquiries to rickhargis@yahoo.com.

Maker- Rick Hargis

First "I'll take it!" here gets it. Thanks for looking!

$140

bighunterblackandtanG10001.jpg
bighunterblackandtanG10002.jpg
bighunterblackandtanG10003.jpg
bighunterblackandtanG10004.jpg
bighunterblackandtanG10005.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking rig there Rick!

Several talented people here Rick, but you're the 2nd person I bought from. I can see more purchases as well. I like the models you show, and that custom finish puts it over the top. I have several knives in 1095 and have grown to like that steel. Sharpens easily, and I am not afraid to use them. I really like this model as well as your edc line. I just wonder how you make a profit of these prices lol.

Deadeye:

The knife is the art and the development of our craft provides us the satisfaction.

The money we are paid by you patrons just barely covers our labor, overhead and expenses and hopefully, provides enough to buy material for a couple more knives. All in all - only 2% of the knifemakers out there are full time, or as knifemaker Lamont Coombs Jr. once said to me: "fool time" knifemaker. If guys like Rick here charged a fair rate for all the labor he put in the knife it would be up for much more, I can assure you. Keep in mind that gunsmiths charge on the average $50 - $80 per hour labor.

Well said, TK. I make enough to stay in the game. Knives are a passion but passion doesn't keep the lights. Being a retired health care person, I've finally realized the dream of doing this all the time.

Nice package Rick, I really like the way your sheaths have been looking lately. Very well said TK!!

Back