• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE Massdrop x TASHI BHARUCHA PRISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Massdrop x Tashi Bharucha Prism Folding Knife. This knife has hardly been used and is in near perfect condition. I would rate it an [A] but it is a "pre-owned" knife and as such it may have some minor flaw that I've somehow overlooked. Comes with a very nice felt pouch. The knife itself is an interesting design aesthetic with perfect balance right on the index finger and a very slicey-looking fully flat ground wharncliffe/sheepsfoot blade. Opens via thumb or spidey-flick. Perfectly centered.

Asking $NOTAVAILABLE OBO PayPal G&S. No trades at the moment, thanks.

Specs:
  • Blade steel: RWL34 stainless steel
  • Blade type: Modified wharncliffe
  • Blade finish: Hand-rubbed satin, stonewashed, or PVD-coated
  • Handle material: 6AL4V titanium
  • Handle finish: Blue anodized, Black PVD, Bronze anodized, Gray bead-blasted
  • 2-piece handle construction
  • Frame lock w/steel lockbar insert
  • Caged pivot bearings
  • Pocket clip for right-handed tip-up carry
  • Blade hardness: 60-61 HRc (estimated)
  • Blade length: 3.4 in (8.6 cm)
  • Blade thickness: 0.16 in (4 mm)
  • Handle thickness: 0.45 in (1.2 cm)
  • Closed length: 4.2 in (10.7 cm)
  • Overall length: 7.4 in (18.8 cm)
  • Weight: 3.6 oz (102 g)
High Resolution Images: https://imgur.com/a/wrXTIZd

View attachment 1149553
View attachment 1149546
View attachment 1149550
View attachment 1149556

Last edited:
Your inbox is full
I believe that you may need to purchase a membership to send and receive personal messages. Now, as...surprisingly difficult and annoying as it may be to navigate around this website and use the different features, I would recommend paying for a gold membership because it's a great resource for buying/selling knives and just information on the hobby in general. There are a lot of people on here with a wealth of knowledge and expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back