• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nordic Knives moved and closed on weekends!

:confused: when did this happen? Granted it's been a while since I had a chance to go there but I was so looking forward to checking out all the cool custom knives today and was shocked to see brown paper covering the windows. I asked the shop next door and was told they moved a block away so I track them down only to find out they are closed on weekends. Dam!

Thanks for the intel. Their shop was the best and they put on a top notch knife show way back in the day when you could meet and chat with some of the greats like Reeve, Lum, Hibben, etc. They always had the best Randall's in the shop too.

If you go to their website, it says that they're closed on weekends, and that their new location is at:

New Location: 436 1st St, Suite 203A Solvang, CA 93463 USA

Prof.

They moved back in january 2013 i believe.. I had gone in Feb for a sebenza 25 and saw they moved as well.. Excellent shop, only place i will buy my CRK's and Dave and his assistant are great knife guys.. Never attended a show although i would love to..

http://www.nordicknives.com/index.php

I'm guessing they must be getting more web-based sales making weekends sales are less important. I've been to the Solvang knife show twice in the last 10 years and it is one of the best shows for custom knives. That is we're I held my first genuine Bob Loveless drop point hunter.

It's too bad they are closed weekends. I always looked forward to going there anytime I visit Santa Ynez which in the last 10 years has only been on weekends.

Back