1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

North Arm Knives - go for it!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by pertinux, Jan 30, 2016.

1. pertinux

pertinux Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 1, 2012
    A North Arm Knives Trillium paring knife recently caught my attention here in another member's post, and I quickly ordered one of my own.

North Arm Knives is a sponsor here at BladeForums, a Canadian company whose web site details and expedites the ordering process for those of us from the United States.

[I paid via PayPal, which handled the exchange rate for me.]

I ordered my knife on the evening of January 19th; it shipped the next day, January 20th, via Canada Post, was transferred to the USPS on 1/22, and was delivered to my home here in the eastern US on January 28th.

I mention the above to highlight that the process went smoothly, to reassure anyone in the US who might have reservations about placing an out-of-country order.

I chose yew handles for my Trillium based primarily on these two videos:

[video=youtube;K3jdVdJtcss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3jdVdJtcss[/video]

[video=youtube;W-C9_51vQHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-C9_51vQHw[/video]

Here it is:

[​IMG]

I love the clean lines of their logo, presentation, packaging....

[​IMG]

CNC blade treatment, so cool:
    [​IMG]

Shipping Box:
    [​IMG]

Highly recommended. :)

~ P.

2. craytab

craytab

Jan 26, 2012
    I have one too and really like it. Used it for dinner prep tonight. Look for a review over in the reviews and testing subforum at some point. The company was great to deal with. I had some questions and they got me straightened out right away. Watch their videos. That really pushed me over the edge and the exchange rate doesn't hurt at all!

[​IMG]

3. JohnWE

JohnWE

Dec 7, 2013
    Why is my paring knife in your thread...?

Great knives, good prices, great service.