• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northern Aggression II

For Sale – Northern Aggression II – in Australian Burl

NorthernAggressionIIComp.jpg

OAL: 11 1/2"
Blade: 6 1/2"
Blade Steel: 1084 and 15N20 Ladder Pattern Damascus
Handle: Australian Concinna Burl
Pins: Brass

NorthernAggressionIIBladecontrast.jpg

NorthernAggressionIIRightHandle.jpg

NorthernAggressionIITaper.jpg

Tapered Tang and slim profile handle

NorthernAggressionIIHandle.jpg

NorthernAggressionIISheathfront.jpg

6-7oz Premium leather sheath hand made by maker

NorthernAggressionIISheathBack.jpg

$350 ; plus $12.30 Priority Shipping in the continental U.S.

International Sales welcome, overseas buyers pay actual freight and only Paypal is accepted for out of the U.S. sales.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com

Thanks for taking a look. Please check out my web site as well.

Last edited:
Wayne I like this one a lot as well as the sheath. What brand of leather are you using for your sheaths?

Hey Rob, Thanks for the kudos. :thumbup:

I've been using some premium tooling leather from Wickett & Craig. It is very nice - almost too perfect to cut into. It's expensive but I tired of spending money on other brands of supposedly premium leather only to find that the thickness varied by quite a bit.

Take care and God Bless.

Wayne, I just registered on this site and discovered you! Visited your site and placed an order! Hope to get better acquainted as time passes. Paul from Phoenix

Wayne this Damascus is stunning!! Sheath is also beautiful, I bet that knife is very easy to handle!

Thanks for the great comments guys - they always make another long day in the shop so worthwhile.

Charlie - Yes, this one balances nicely. I made the handle scales slim in front like I do on my military knives and it really works for this piece...solid but quick in the hand. :D

pwatcher - since you don't have any way to be contacted yet I'll let you know here that my website email is down this morning and I'll get back to you as soon as it's back up. Darn server issues. :grumpy:

Hey Ya Tom!

Thanks my friend! I appreciate the kind words. I hope your son liked his graduation present!!!:D

Take care and God Bless.

I've heard of Wickett & Craig for leather but never seen examples of it. The sheath is really well executed and the quality of the leather shows. Well done.

Mike Quesenberry
ABS Journeyman

Hi guys - by chance does anyone here speak French besides Parfums95? He sent me an email asking if I ship to France but it was in broken English and from what I can tell in the rest of the email, he's interested in getting this piece.

Seriously, if anyone on the forums speaks French (or maybe your better half does) I'd appreciate a note to him to on this thread to clear it up. Obviously no hurry as it's about 3:30AM over there right now so I assume he wouldn't read it until morning anyway.

I don't want him to think I'm ignoring him or make the mistake of selling it out from under him - that's just not right. On the other hand, I don't want to mark it 'pending funds' if I just misunderstood his intentions. I did make a feeble attempt to reply using one of the online translators but we all know how well those work. He may have been using one and if so, it didn't work so well.

Thanks whomever! Or should I say Merci? That's the extent of my foreign language skills. ;)

Back