• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Forest or GEC DLT 54 Cross Cut Mammoth - NWs Fremont or NWs Other

I am searching for Northwoods Fremont Jacks. Really interested in Ivory, Stag, Green Camel, Giraffe, Black Micarta but will consider pretty much any Fremont.
While I prefer to buy outright, I have a few solid trades to consider:

First is a NW Forest Jack in Jigged Bone -- superior pull, walk and talk. Previous owner brought this to a mirror finish by hand polishing. I miss the heat treat, but this was a professional job and the mirror finish is second to none. Very handsome Sunday knife.

Second is a Northfield Big Jack 54 - Crosscut Mammoth 542123 - DLT Trading 2023 - NIT Not many knives in cross cut, and this one is a beauty. Pull is very strong 9/10 and the matching on the cross cut mammoth couldn't be better.

Have a few other NWs that I'd let go (Bear Lake, Madison, Heritage, even a mammoth Fremont) and I'd consider a two for one in the right trade.
Not interested in cash offers at this time.

Hate to see either go, but love to see what NW Fremonts surface via PM. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8110.JPG
    IMG_8110.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8117.JPG
    IMG_8117.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8126.JPG
    IMG_8126.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for checking in, but I’m really only seeking northwoods slip joints.. mostly Fremonts and forest jacks

Back