Not accepting PM's is unacceptable

The machetes I have just finished are for the list. They are $100 each or 4 for $300. Shipping is $10 for up to 4. After this they will be available on my website, and here in the forum.

Andy, are you ok my friend? You dont sound yourself these days. :confused:

As to what's up with me lately, my business is at a growth time, and it's time to figure out all new procedures and processes, move out of the house, and hire folks. Every step is a bottleneck now. Its q good problem to have, but it's scary. I apologize for any sharpness.

Andy's stress is unacceptable. Who's up for a road trip to north Georgia? We need to get Andy really, really drunk and let him blow off some steam. :thumbup:

Andy's stress is unacceptable. Who's up for a road trip to north Georgia? We need to get Andy really, really drunk and let him blow off some steam. :thumbup:

Im in, stop by and pick me up,
trucks down so need a lift,
whataya say???? LOL

Ha, never normal! Onward and upward always! Success is a harsh taskmaster. :D

On a lighter note, Ken C. and I went to lunch together today and I wore my Fiddleback Forge t-shirt. So, who knows? You may get some completely unexpected inquiries from New Jersey, too. :eek:

Normal is a cycle on a washing machine!

Hey Andy...if folks are backing out and you have a 12" machete available, I'd love to buy it from ya :D cghinky@yahoo.com (dont even mess with PMs...they should send you their emails/phone numbers as well)

Back