Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bro, lycan is a monster. Great with my family, but he is not a friendly to everyone dog. Adults that he doesnt know, he will bite. He has tried eating through the metal fence to get to people that were doing work in my yard. He has tried breaking the door down and biting at a wall to get to people knocking on the door. He is a BEAST in every since of the word.

If my kids have friends over, or if my neice and nephew come over, Lycan has to be put in my bedroom. He has never tried biting a kid, or even growled at one, but i dont trust him with anyone he doesnt know very well. Especially kids, just cant take ANY chances.

Its a lot of work having a dog this size that can be aggressive. He makes an amazing guard dog, but he will be the last huge guardian breed we get. Too much work. Has to be sedated just to go to the vet. Im getting too old to lift a 145 pound dog. Especially after multiple knee surgeries. LOL

Battle LOVES people. All of em.. I wish i could get another Battle. I almost bought a blue heeler puppy a couple weeks ago... Man I love dogs.

And yeah my little boy is growing up. He is a creative little dude. Always doing different crafts and creating things. Loves survival type gear and has several kabars himself, his favorite is his warthog and his machaxe.

My daughter is getting her learners permit this year to start driving... Damn im getting old LOL

Can't even imagine a dog That big!
Our first dog was a tiny 15lb Boston terrier. He could pull my 200lb body across the floor.

Yours, could tear through a crowd of a 100, and sounds like it Would.
Good Luck with That.
My (now) 70lb. rescue pitty is an Angel. It took a lot of effort to get her to learn her place, those first few months..... I was starting to question even having her? They need a firm master, it's hard.
The look/stare they have is difficult to read. They look through you, and into your soul seeing your fears, unlike any other dog.

I'll never have any other breed, but id never tolerate any aggression. I told everyone that I'll personally take her Out first...... Before I'd let something show up later. Mines the Opposite of a guard dog, only looks scary

I love shark steak.
hogue ritter is great -- comes in a full size for $155, or jr for $135.
another option is the PM2 -- loved mine, but stopped carrying it after I got the hogue.

I was looking at the Hogue Ritter knives and seen this... Looks.... Pretty LOL... Only available for pre-order though.

aAWDatn.png

I could buy a couple of BK9's and then some for the same money.

TBH, I'm just not much of a folder guy. My SAK is all I need really.

Very nice collection you got there! I like that second one from the top.
Thank you! That’s the knife center exclusive, the only one in the bunch with the standard s30v steel. All the rest have 20cv.

I have a Mini griptilian sheepsfoot I like the knife but not the steel . I personally don't like the super steels

I have a Mini griptilian sheepsfoot I like the knife but not the steel . I personally don't like the super steels

I have the same in 154CM. I think Benchmade did a good job with it, tho I'd pick CPM154 over the non-powdered version given the option. Some of my favorite knives are 154CM (that one and my own too), tho it's not my favorite stainless these days.

I have the same in 154CM. I think Benchmade did a good job with it, tho I'd pick CPM154 over the non-powdered version given the option. Some of my favorite knives are 154CM (that one and my own too), tho it's not my favorite stainless these days.
Those are awesome! Actually, it’s what got me into folders; my wife bought me one and then the floodgates opened! ;)
jJF6W4J.jpg

These are minis; 154cm on the top and 20cv on the bottom.

Those are awesome! Actually, it’s what got me into folders; my wife bought me one and then the floodgates opened! ;)
These are minis; 154cm on the top and 20cv on the bottom.

I hate you for that burlap w/ inset flame maple scale set that I don't have!!
Though... I do have a custom black G10 w/ roarange backspacer set that fill the hand better.

I hate you for that burlap w/ inset flame maple scale set that I don't have!!
Though... I do have a custom black G10 w/ roarange backspacer set that fill the hand better.
Lol! Those are koa inserts. ;)

And, I love you for this...
XMYBxDB.jpg

Such an amazing slicer! I’ve been using it a lot! It’s an awesome knife! :D

Lol! Those are koa inserts. ;)

And, I love you for this...
Such an amazing slicer! I’ve been using it a lot! It’s an awesome knife! :D

Koa! :eek:

Well... ok... I forgive you. :D
I don't have one of those myself, either. Work it! Is that the one with the steel type etched on the butt?
One of the brother co-owners (also a cow-owner) of my local outfitters (where I consign) snatched up a nearly identical one in 1084 before it went into the for-sale case. Recently told me he unzipped a deer with it in Maine this fall, and I couldn't have been more proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back