not getting my hopes up but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got off the phone with Rocky National, the dealer i'm buying my H/F from, they told me the knifes are being shipped to them on Monday. She could not confirm if it was from Italy or DPX...just thought i would post my tiny bit of info. and see if anyone else could confirm.

adios mofo's

RYP NOTE: No dealers have been shipped regular production HEST's nor have dates been promised. We just picked up the Limited Edition Run they are beautiful and starting tomorrow they start going out to customers. when the Regular production knives have a shipping tracking number we will immediately inform dealers and this forum.

Based on this and other comments I assume ReflexRed is a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only question would be how many days in transit. Someone else posted in another thread that Knife Works stated they were expecting delivery of thier's on the 24th.

I was thinking it would be really cool if RYP was picking up the LE's at Shot Show. Have no idea if that is the case though. Pure wishful thinking on my part.

Last edited:
Thats some good news.

If they are being shipped to them from Italy on Monday that could be one week to two months.

just got off the phone with Rocky National again, now they are saying the delivery of the 1st run production has been pushed out to the 1st of feb. So to all waiting, dont expect it to come any time soon..im expecting at least another month... :(

In the ESEE forum Jeff posted that Gianni of Loinsteel has cancelled them producing the ESEE-3/F. It appears that Lionsteel has bitten off a bit more than they can chew at the moment.

I'm sure that they will get things going and back on track soon. Just have to be patient and give them a chance.

ESEE probably pulled it because of all the delivery problems and pissed off/impatient customers over here on this forum. Lion may be quality knife makers but seriously...this is getting a bit ridiculous, no one cares if the box for the HEST/F has ESEE's name on it. Fix it on 2nd production run and call the mistake a collectors item or something.

RYP Note: ESEE did not "pull out". Plenty of info from them on their forum. Reflex Red is a troll.

ESEE probably pulled it because of all the delivery problems and pissed off/impatient customers over here on this forum. Lion may be quality knife makers but seriously...this is getting a bit ridiculous, no one cares if the box for the HEST/F has ESEE's name on it. Fix it on 2nd production run and call the mistake a collectors item or something.

Yeah it's a little annoying knowing that it's being delayed weeks over a box that I'll be tossing in the garbage 2 minutes after opening it.

you may want to get your facts right. Jeff posted the email he got from gianni.

Yeah it's a little annoying knowing that it's being delayed weeks over a box that I'll be tossing in the garbage 2 minutes after opening it.

i second that..straight into the trash

Thirded. This is ridiculous. Originally planned for before Christmas, then pushed back two months (maybe more) because of a box? We aren't even getting updates from RYP himself, only rumors from dealers who don't know what the frig is going on either. Come on, get with the program. My family has owned a business for 60 years; one thing is for sure, this shit wouldn't fly.

RYP NOTE: Its raining trolls. Its January ans7812. LE knives arrived January 25th. That's one month. Not two. I am glad you are not getting updates from me because everyone seems to get them. Shit doesn't fly unless you throw it. Peace out.

i read the post from Sheldon wrong (foot in mouth), but honestly, I think ESEE will be much happier finding a different supplier who can deliver in a timely manner. I also still think a box misprint is a stupid eff'n reason to delay something as simple as a pocket knife that isnt even being carried in a brick and mortar store.

there wouldnt even be a discussion if they would have never put a countdown timer up, and would quit giving everyone delivery dates they cant meet. If its going to be July before this thing hits stateside then freakin tell us that, then if it arrives early we will all be saying how bad ass lion is, rather than how much of a horses ass lion is.

Last edited:
Thirded. This is ridiculous. Originally planned for before Christmas, then pushed back two months (maybe more) because of a box? We aren't even getting updates from RYP himself, only rumors from dealers who don't know what the frig is going on either. Come on, get with the program. My family has owned a business for 60 years; one thing is for sure, this shit wouldn't fly.

This is not accurate. RYP has given plenty of updates! Where have you been? He's updated on numerous times in different threads.

No they did not pull it!!! Lyon Steel sent an email this morning backing out of the deal because they said they had to much work and some other reason. This was after they shook hand on they deal at SHOT on an order of 2000 blades. Go to the forum and read the email, Jeff posted it up in the thread. So after reading you might have a little more context into what Robert is dealing with!

This is not accurate. RYP has given plenty of updates! Where have you been? He's updated on numerous times in different threads.

Yes, I have seen the couple updates he has given. Why haven't the dealers been notified? They don't know what to tell their customers. No one knows what's going on. How about an explanation as to why a box takes two months to correct?

there wouldnt even be a discussion if they would have never put a countdown timer up, and would quit giving everyone delivery dates they cant meet. If its going to be July before this thing hits stateside then freakin tell us that, then if it arrives early we will all be saying how bad ass lion is, rather than how much of a horses ass lion is.

This is what they should have done from the beginning. Keep telling us "it will be here at this time" and that time passes, how do you think that looks?

No they did not pull it!!! Lyon Steel sent an email this morning backing out of the deal because they said they had to much work and some other reason. This was after they shook hand on they deal at SHOT on an order of 2000 blades. Go to the forum and read the email, Jeff posted it up in the thread. So after reading you might have a little more context into what Robert is dealing with!

He was talking about the HEST/F, in which case ESEE did in fact back out.

(Sorry for the triple post.)

Place where I ordered my production hest folder list the knife, tool and a cardboard box as the container they come in. If it's a piece a cardboard that's the the issue put em in a plastic bag. It does get frustrating when u here they are done been done and the box ur waiting on is cardboard. Some dealers get told they will ship this week and now gets pushed back again.

The only reason it's not here is not because of the box you world class business guru!!! If you could read at all and followed any of this there has been a hell of a lot more going on behind the scenes. If it was just the box, things would be different! Don't make stupid ass uninformed statements without knowing a the true facts! Lyon Steel has taken on far more business than they've been able to keep up with also, which has nothing to do with Pelton and his company. He's wanted to make sure that the knives you get are first class and worth every penny also. Why don't you go back over the the ESEE forum and not read the post again like last night, then reply with your RAT Pack number so you try to win another no existent contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back