not getting my hopes up but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer the first 250 heats to the LE hest/f owners.... I'd take a matched number to my hest/f in half a heartbeat.

Offer the first 250 heats to the LE hest/f owners.... I'd take a matched number to my hest/f in half a heartbeat.

That would suck! I wasn't able to get in on a LE and am on the waiting list for a Sterile version right now. I am though first on the list to get a production model from one of the dealers.

RYP,
LE numbers 1-125 shipping day after tomorrow, numbers 125-250 shipping the following friday. Is this correct?

RYP,
LE numbers 1-125 shipping day after tomorrow, numbers 125-250 shipping the following friday. Is this correct?

I believe he was referring to the production models shipping from Italy. DPx has the LE knives and they are getting them ready to ship directly to the customers, but I don't think he has given an exact date yet.

I believe he was referring to the production models shipping from Italy. DPx has the LE knives and they are getting them ready to ship directly to the customers, but I don't think he has given an exact date yet.

Gotcha. Thanks. :thumbup:

I just know you guys will want me to personally deliver each damn one of these knives.

I have been spending the day looking at each knife, adjusting the tightness and looking at Gianni's work. First of all Gianni kudos to your people for making these knives so beautiful. Consistent work, fit and finish is perfect. Carefully boxed and just a pleasure to open each one up.

I think I can now leak that that each and every LE is getting a custom woven lanyard by Thom Johnson of Monster Bladeworks along with a Shon Rowen titanium bead.

You know Shon's work from the DPx HEST fixed blade and I just want to say that Thom did an outstanding job on the lanyards. Thank you Thom!.

http://www.monsterbladeworks.com/

And by the way I like to bury this kind of big news waaay down on these threads

Now I just want to you all to convince me that I shouldn't just keep all these cool knives and look at em every day... ;))

Looking forward to you opinions when you get them.

Awesome news RYP! Now you're really trying to make me not use my LE! Dammit to hell!

L0mein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back