Notably Absent?

So, my question is: What older, classic, maybe somewhat forgotten models are you still hoping to see? What designs deserve another run or maybe some updates to make a previously awesome design even sweeter?

9"-bladed American Regulator pig sticker, please and thank you!!

.320 - that’s pretty thick

Nahhh lol, :) There already is a NMFFSH came in at .36-.37
:) The full flat grind on these makes them a great blade imho. But then again it’s one of my favorite Busses :)

Nahhh lol, :) There already is a NMFFSH came in at .36-.37
:) The full flat grind on these makes them a great blade imho. But then again it’s one of my favorite Busses :)
Well, I just remember that my Custom Shop Cleaver came in at .32 and remember holding it and thinking, Wow! That’s thick!:eek::D

Well, I just remember that my Custom Shop Cleaver came in at .32 and remember holding it and thinking, Wow! That’s thick!:eek::D

Yeah their a beast !! Great cleaver though, but you’d be amazed the effect that a FFG has on that thickness. The ASHBM is also .32 FFG another of my favorites :)

Congrats on that cleaver :)

In all these threads I keep saying NMSFNO saber grind with/ without swedge :) :)

How about a SR HRLM in infi .18 FFG :)
Satin saber works too!....nmsfno full satin convex looks unbelievable, but its just not my jam as far as function and maintenance

Back