NOW AVAILABLE from Knife Center: Limited Edition D2 RAT 3

This is going to be a very limited run, but we wanted to share this picture of the soon-to-come Limited Edition RAT 3.

AVAILABLE HERE: http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/ON...atin-blade-walnut-wood-handles-leather-sheath

2QgoqOD.jpg

Last edited:
What steel will it be made out of? Will they be numbered? And when can we sign up for one?

What steel will it be made out of? Will they be numbered? And when can we sign up for one?

I figured those would be the first questions, pretty much in that order.

Steel: D2
Numbered: Yes
Sign up: we'll get back to you on the exact date, but they're rolling out pretty soon

You guys are going to get me into some trouble. I just promised my wife no new knives for awhile after my last buying spree from Ontario. On a side note, when are you guys going to do a Rat 3 in stainless? Maybe AUS8, I'm really liking it used on the Rat folders.

You guys are going to get me into some trouble. I just promised my wife no new knives for awhile after my last buying spree from Ontario. On a side note, when are you guys going to do a Rat 3 in stainless? Maybe AUS8, I'm really liking it used on the Rat folders.

I don't know if anything like that is in the plans right now, but we're mixing things up a bit these days. You should see more and more interesting unique things coming from us.

When you say more of interesting things to come, does it mean we can expect
something like this in your Larger knives ?

When you say more of interesting things to come, does it mean we can expect
something like this in your Larger knives ?

Well, it means that with our recently expanded facility and capabilities, and a bunch of excitable knife nuts running around, we're going to want to change things up a bit. OKC has always taken pride in our tactical knives, and that will never change. But we've been starting to have a little more fun with our designs, and that's not likely to stop any time soon. So the best answer I can give you is that we haven't necessarily settled on that yet, but it's suddenly a much stronger possibility than before.

Toooj just handed me an production knife. We're getting very close to them being available and I'll have the details here the minute I have them.

Hi Guys,

I just got back from IWA in Nuremberg, so I apologize for any delayed responses (this one, for example). I'll be looking to catch up on things I missed while I was away around the plant, and more details on this knife are high on my list. I'll let you know what I learn.

Back