Now I'm having fun Batch.

Was digging for some old posts and this seemed like something that was worth necroing. Bone scales are not that common, but it's cool to see the names that have been hanging around for so long. Also amazing to see how consistent that things have been for years.

Man oh man. I wish I would have pulled the trigger back then on that Ironwood Ladyfinger. Didn't see who actually claimed that one and I don't believe I've seen it since?? Anyone know where it went/ who has it?

Thanks for finding this Blaine. I enjoy looking back at the old threads and even "older" members. :eek: As special, new and improved as the new stuff is I will always have a soft spot for the older styles.

Kal-El that Ladyfinger is definitely a beauty.

Here is a current pic of the Hiking Buddy from this batch. It was a custom that Andy made for me.
5f492824-dcec-4492-9f8f-e65dd41d9aff_zpsmqpoqxx5.jpg

Last edited:
This stuff is just too cool. Why didn't I just pull the trigger on everything back then?? ;)

man its funny to me to see how Fiddleback Fridays or the sales threads used to be.

i would say Andy has done a great job

Here is a current pic of the Hiking Buddy from this batch. It was a custom that Andy made for me.

LMK when you're ready to ship it back to Georgia. :)

Thanks for doing this Swo. I still love making these knives. I hope y'all are having fun with them and posting threads all over the place. I love that!

Back