Nuclear Option SOLD OUT In Less Than 60 Seconds!!!!!

I was done and had a confirmation under 30 seconds - but I don't think that means absolutely we're in just yet.

So Bossman, ever win any bets you could make 20 grand in 60 seconds? HAHAHA! ... you could clean up on free drinks!

Sweet!
I got mine in Nuclear Option & 1 more in Maroon Micarta Canvas in Competition Finish!
My 2nd & 3rd Busse Combat Knives, waiting on my 1st now a Fusion MountainManDu in the BIG finish!
Thanks Jerry and gang!

CF and Maroon canvas. That is going to be one sweet combination!

I got my nuke email conf. at 9:01pm and the "Busse FMV8 Now Live" email at 9:02pm LOLZ!!

I was going to order comp with black and tan but figured the Nuclear option was only 145.00 over that. All the extra custom shop touches is for sure worth that.

Mine ended in 247. I was pretty fast on the draw I think, everything filled in except for CC which was already copied and ready to be pasted. As a PSA, Paypal is way way slower than credit card transactions, so if there are ever super limited items never do Paypal if CC is an option.

He did say earlier that once they were gone from the site they were gone. I think if you received a confirmation number for it you are good to go. Not like a Ganda where you have to wait to hear back
Man I hope you're right - I've never made it yet on one of these things speed related so it will be a nice victory if it's so!

Back