Photos NUKED FMV8 Pics!

Just to put this out there again...this might be my most excited for/anticipated blade ever direct from shop...The nuke options have all been worth it! this one being the most intriguing!!! Not sure what I am going to do with them (user-wise!), although I just know I cannot WAIT to see which ones come my way...and hold and (by the looks of it) behold the most custom fixed blade knife I have ever owned...

Just to put this out there again...this might be my most excited for/anticipated blade ever direct from shop...The nuke options have all been worth it! this one being the most intriguing!!! Not sure what I am going to do with them (user-wise!), although I just know I cannot WAIT to see which ones come my way...and hold and (by the looks of it) behold the most custom fixed blade knife I have ever owned...
Right on man! It certainly has been my most anticipated and I've been super excited about every box I've opened but obviously this was one of the premier offerings of the year at least for me- my first real CS with Crabshack trick handles, so for me a big deal. To top that off, it's a dagger of which Jerry's has made very very few of, and blow it out of the park with a super amazing design and style? Yeah, this one raises the bar to epic heights in my view no question. It's been a great time to be a Busse fan for me.

Wow, I just checked the tracking and it said it was available yesterday for pickup!!!!! I tried to not even check it yesterday and bam!!! But my PO closes at 2:30, they time the tracking says it was available! Normally the Puerto Rico Post Office is slow, but man it got here in a day!!!

USPS has been on the ball lately. Everything I have ordered has arrived a day sooner than they said it would. My wife had a package that was listed as getting here Tuesday that showed up yesterday.

The UPS tracking I received last week said mine is supposed to show up Tuesday....BUT when I just checked the tracking number, the UPS tracking info only shows that a label was created on Oct 11 at 2:39 P.M. and the status is 'Shipment Ready for UPS'.:eek::confused:
I'm hoping its just a UPS tracking glitch and that the V8 has actually shipped and is on its way to me and its new super awesome Chad Pirtle sheath. :D I guess I'll find out Tuesday.:)

These guys man! The scan said “Available for Pickup”, I go in and it’s not. They said it was just scanned and they put it at that on Sat when they scanned it in. Said I have to wait til around 1130 to pick it up. Sneaky guys scanning stuff to meet metrics!

These guys man! The scan said “Available for Pickup”, I go in and it’s not. They said it was just scanned and they put it at that on Sat when they scanned it in. Said I have to wait til around 1130 to pick it up. Sneaky guys scanning stuff to meet metrics!
So let me get this straight- It's in the building? but going to take 3 hours to find it? What is this a super Walmart?

They finally found it. Sent them hunting until they did.

Handle looks like, I’m guessing, a clear epoxi over top of wood liners? Not sure. It’s smooth feeling, like unroughened G10. Someone on Facebook said they thought it may be buffalo horn, but I have no experience with horn on blades

But the most important part, that satin blade! It’s beautiful!

Attachments

• 6E7910FA-5C86-4A96-A0E4-2B2EBC58479B.jpeg
    6E7910FA-5C86-4A96-A0E4-2B2EBC58479B.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 75
  • AF8705FF-F898-4CC4-B01A-B0E3516E72F4.jpeg
    AF8705FF-F898-4CC4-B01A-B0E3516E72F4.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Got mine today as well

JQ29NVD.jpg

hM7gOcS.jpg

The wood handles look great. Wish the nuked blades were available with machines scales. What nuke version was it mentioned that black paper , linen and some other old school micarta was going to make a reappearance? Anyone remember? Was it the 14’s? Thanks

Last edited:
FYI....... I might be listing my Nuke FMV8 tonight for sale. Just waiting to hear back from one of my brothers because he has dibs.

They finally found it. Sent them hunting until they did.

Handle looks like, I’m guessing, a clear epoxi over top of wood liners? Not sure. It’s smooth feeling, like unroughened G10. Someone on Facebook said they thought it may be buffalo horn, but I have no experience with horn on blades

But the most important part, that satin blade! It’s beautiful!
I posted on FB as well. Would like to see more pics but I do think you did get buffalo horn.

Back