Odds And Ends Lt

Thanks for taking the time to post these images. Are these advertisements that ran in trade magazines or are they sales materials that were sent directly to prospective vendors?
- I'm learning alot about one of my favorite subjects and getting quick flashback of my favorite hardware stores...Thanks.
Best Regards,
Kevin

These are all materials made available by the company these happen to be a little better version ( spiral catalogue) than what was sent to the customers since they were used for reference at the factory. As long as there is an interest I will continue to post as these turn up. It is difficult to believe this was 25 years ago. It seems clearer than remembering what I had for lunch. . Perhapes I should post some of the magazine advertisments as well. LT

LT Please post what ever you have.You are doing more than you will ever know to help those of us who are trying to learn.Thanks,Arnold

Those would be appreciated as well. We have scrounged around and posted a few which you have seen in the past, mostly from 1975-1979. Other than the really old ones I have found from the fifties back. Those are few and far between. Yes, I would say there is a lot of interest in the printed memorabilia. A lot of good illustrations and good information too. Like the knives, worth preserving for the future. and probably less often seen.

Codger

LT,
Please post all you can as you run across them. We are a waiting audience. Waiting with bated breath.........like the story about the boy who kept his worms in his mouth while fishing. (Bated breath.......sorry the Valium must be kicking in......I'm having a "medication moment." :D

Dale

Actually that is more like the lad going to a baseball game and kept his bat in his mouth. Youse spell as gooder as I doos. Do you have any extra medication it could only improve my spelling. I am hoping to finally get into some stuff this spring which I have not been able to access. Perhapes I will even sell some, if I have doubles ect. I am glad you folks enjoy this stuff it seems to be something I can do without pissing anyone off. LT PS entirely my pleasure.

More, LT, more!
I really enjoy this sorta stuff, obvious I am not alone.

Piss people off, LT? You? Can't believe it...

Phil

Trouble is I am just such a wall flower so quiet and introverted if only I could speak out and say what I feel. LT

Wall flower? Ya, right!

A hungry Venus flytrap maybe.

Please keep posting anything you want and my offer to post anything for you and anyone else is always available, if you want to show us more than the 5 per post. :D

TTYL
Larry

Well alrighty then this weeks entrys. It keeps getting harder to find this thread and post these. I did a little mix and match for some of you space knife people also some fillets and tried to post some stuff that would interest some of the regulars. It is kind of a random group so I hope you enjoy it.

Keep um comin. That last one on the right reminds me that I need to get busy and get ready for the upcoming trophy stripped bass season. There are hooks to sharpen,reels to rig,motors to flush,and tackle to tend to.

I always enjoy seeing those brochures and promos. And see? I was right about the blue and orange rats too!

Codger

Awesome, my endless pursuit for Scharde knives continues to be nourished by these catalog listings. Please keep them coming. For without nourishment I may only think about Schrade knives every other hour instead of every second. Oh! the horror. Ok. calm down, just buy more knives, buy more knives. Better already. My wife said I sound like a Schrade Poet?????

My cup runnth over..... Keep-a-pouring !!!

Great stuff!! Thanks for sharing LT..

dannyb

Back