# of sebenzas made a year???

Dies anyone know how many sebenzas are made each year?? Just wondering because if the amount if time spent on each knife to get it soo perfect!!

Its a lot more than 60
60 is the number of special Sebenza Annual's he makes per year all have large wood or ivory inlay's.
For total production I wouldn't know what to guess?????? Maybe low thousands

:D:D:D Rickster :D:D:D

i'll play! :D

i'll guess 600 large and 800 small.

hope CRK chimes in as i'm curious to know this too...

7,524.3 on average.... lol I dunno. I do know that production has gone up in recent years, even with increased cost of materials. Everyone is selling them now which is good and bad. A lot of people will get to know the knife, but that exclusivity is diminished.

Completely wild guess; 1200, total, including lrg, small, inlaid, etc, but not including all the other folders or fixed blades they make.

Does anyone know how many people the shop/production end employs?

Completely wild guess; 1200, total, including lrg, small, inlaid, etc, but not including all the other folders or fixed blades they make.

Does anyone know how many people the shop/production end employs?

I believe CRK employees 21 employees, i remember reading that at one time, but I am sure it may have changed since then.

I was hoping for an answer on this, its a good question. I throw in my guess at 800 lg and 800 small / year.

well, if CRK really does employ 21 folks I'm gonna have to double (at least!) my previous guess... so how bot 1500 large and 2000 small.

gotta make ends meet

Maybe I should open this to some major betting! :)

Here is the scoop:
- Including Chris and me, there are 18 of us on the staff.
- Rounding the numbers, but including all variations of each model, in 2008 we made 1,200 Large Sebenzas, 1,000 Small Sebenzas, 250 Mnanadis and 450 Umnumzaans.

.... and because I am sure someone will ask, we made a combined 4,700 fixed blades, of which a little over 800 are the Yarborough for US Army Special Forces.

Anne

Here is the scoop:
- Rounding the numbers, but including all variations of each model, in 2008 we made 1,200 Large Sebenzas, 1,000 Small Sebenzas, 250 Mnanadis and 450 Umnumzaans.

.... and because I am sure someone will ask, we made a combined 4,700 fixed blades, of which a little over 800 are the Yarborough for US Army Special Forces.

Anne

Thanks Anne, Your the Best !!!

Looks as if when the one piece fixed blades are dropped, a reduction in force might be coming.
That is unless people wise up to how good the Umnumzaam really is, and that model sales take up the slack.

Looks as if Baz4life needs to send JediKnight86 a Sebenza.

Last edited:

Here is the scoop:

Anne

Great stuff! :thumbup: Thank you Anne!

Back