1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Offering up two Rare Charles Bolton Custom fixed blades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by charlieq2009, Jun 13, 2019.

1. charlieq2009

charlieq2009 Dealer / Materials Provider Platinum Member Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 9, 2012
    I have two custom made Charles Bolton knives I am parting with. I acquired these both from a friend of Mr. Bolton who sold them to me a few years after the knifemaker's passing. They were purchase in St. Peters Missouri. The larger skinner was supposedly a true custom handle design he had asked Charles to make for him but i have no way knowing if that is true. Both knives are in immaculate condition & have been display kept as long as I know.Only the slightest signs of being handled. Both include custom leather sheaths made by a craftsman somewhere in Missouri (i wasn't given a name) the larger includes the padded case shown also.

Prices include shipping to lower 48
    Payment via regular PayPal payment (no friends or family)
    Insurance & signature confirmation included
    First "i'll take it" get it.
    No trades please. I need downpayment money on a set of wheels ;)

Large ats-34 drop point skinner $600

s-l1600-8.jpg s-l1600-10.jpg s-l1600-11.jpg s-l1600-12.jpg

Small drop point skinner $425

s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600-5.jpg s-l1600-6.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg

Attached Files:

Bmgillum and The Shatz like this.