OFFICAL PATCH GROUP BUY

How many patches do you want to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
knifejunkie I don't know how many you wanted for yourself but could you put an extra 5 on my tab for you and Warriors 4 but please bump Warriors up to 5. Alot of work went into this and its the least I could offer as my appreciation.

OK guys, big news time.

We did an outstanding job with the numbers. Looks like the order I'm going to place is for 250 patches!

We have 209 ordered among us, but I'm going to order 250, because I know people will buy the extras eventually and we get a lower price if I order 250.

The total price at 250 is lower than I expected. The price per patch is only going to be $1.94, if it's ok with everyone I'm just going to round that up to $2 per patch to make it easier for paying and that extra 6 cents per patch will go towards the box of envelopes that I'll have to buy to mail them out to you guys.

I'll also have to add 50 cents per order for a stamp, but for those of you that ordered larger quantities it might require more stamps (I'll figure that out when the patches get here).

Thanks to everyone for making this happen!

Wow, helluva price!

Thanks again junkie, for making this happen, appreciate it.

knifejunkie at that price I'd like to follow FAL'ERs lead and change mine from 5 to 10 plus your 8.

Knifejunkie is going to have to order more, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back