Official Beckerhead West Gathering Thread ~April 20th-22nd 2012!

I liked just about everything. Well I would have liked to have hit a few more cards or shaved a few seconds off my chopping time but I'd say you folks put a great gathering together :) I also liked how people were generous enough to share their own specialties with the group. The plant hike was really interesting! Other than adding a lake or stream to the location, I'd say you nailed it!

I forgot to ask Bill about sharpening, but I picked up some hints here and there, so I am pretty happy! I'd love to be near water as well, but it's so nice to have the privacy that we have at the "spot".

I liked just about everything. Well I would have liked to have hit a few more cards or shaved a few seconds off my chopping time but I'd say you folks put a great gathering together :) I also liked how people were generous enough to share their own specialties with the group. The plant hike was really interesting! Other than adding a lake or stream to the location, I'd say you nailed it!
Where we camped there up on the ridge has a creek running on either side of that ridge. Native cutthroat trout run in board creek to the east of where we camped and the creek you drove over right at the gate is hard to see but apparently has fish also.

Cool! I will need to take a little walk next time up there :)

Back