Official BK18 Harpoon Thread

That wrench knife, reminds me of a set of Snap~On steak knives that had wrench handles. I have a wood chisel blade that I torch welded a wrench handle onto, the wood handle coudna handle it. (pun intended) :confused:

Maybe two color options? Maybe not? Idk maybe the first photos was just the proto and this is the real deal?

I'm going to get a few of those wrench knives as well!
View attachment 1271354

The wrench knife looks like a knife...…. I like it A lot.
Idk why More knife manufactures don't make knifes that are knives....lol
'bout time... Hopefully the trend of "boring" knives continues..... I'd love to see the trend go where Everyone is making French Trader knives....haha

Well I really hope its flat, but it's not going to be a deal breaker is if hollow (especially for that price).

I went ahead a put an order in for one bk18 & wrench. Tomars will probably have them for preorder any day now so ill order my seconds with them.

Not sure how I sit on the Gunny knife yet. I thought about getting one, but I think I need to hold one first.

Well, I haven't been on here for a while. BH 103 here. Imagine my surprise to see a BK&T harpoon ! I love the harpoon design. I bought a Tops Alaskan harpoon & also have 2 super cheap but super functional Gerber harpoon design knives. I will be picking up one of these ! Thanks Ethan !

Well, I haven't been on here for a while. BH 103 here. Imagine my surprise to see a BK&T harpoon ! I love the harpoon design. I bought a Tops Alaskan harpoon & also have 2 super cheap but super functional Gerber harpoon design knives. I will be picking up one of these ! Thanks Ethan !

May I ask What you like about the harpoon design?

Is it solely for looks, or are all you guys here Just excited that we get to talk about Poon all year now?
haha!

May I ask What you like about the harpoon design?

Is it solely for looks, or are all you guys here Just excited that we get to talk about Poon all year now?
haha!
I like that the cutting edge is lower and gives more room for fingers :D The sheath looks like a big improvement . The harpoon spine , I don’t know yet o_O but that can be taken care of if found to be useless. Don’t know yet but it might turnout to be a good finger push feature ;)

Back