Official Buck Picture Thread

Good evening gentlemen! I'm new to the Forum here and very new to hunting bucks! I've got the fever though that's for sure I bought a lot of knives well actually won them on a Goodwill auction site and in that lot of knives where a brand new perfect condition four. 112 and then the older two. 112 without the finger groove on the blade however the blades a little scratched up I'm going to post images of each year! Reading back through some of the old older posts was extremely extremely informative, and I must say entertaining LOL. Do you guys have a wealth of knowledge on these beautiful pieces and I'm eager to learn more. Being as I was in high school in the 80s, buck knife or the thing so this is a lot of fun looking forward to learning more!

I use a hosting site, it provides a BBCode, I copy and paste that in the reply box...that's it...done. HTH

Good evening gentlemen! I'm new to the Forum here and very new to hunting bucks! I've got the fever though that's for sure I bought a lot of knives well actually won them on a Goodwill auction site and in that lot of knives where a brand new perfect condition four. 112 and then the older two. 112 without the finger groove on the blade however the blades a little scratched up I'm going to post images of each year! Reading back through some of the old older posts was extremely extremely informative, and I must say entertaining LOL. Do you guys have a wealth of knowledge on these beautiful pieces and I'm eager to learn more. Being as I was in high school in the 80s, buck knife or the thing so this is a lot of fun looking forward to learning more!
Welcome

Xf7WUAO.jpg

B7VkLJS.jpg

Back