Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Good point TR. I'll have #71.1 and an XL hat with a flat brim :p

On a more serious note, much appreciated Silver. I saw at the top of this page that you had given #41 to fbhandler, but silly me should have read the first post to see which numbers are actually available!
It looks like #29 is the lowest available, so please could I have that number if possible?

Thanks HK

Good point TR. I'll have #71.1 and an XL hat with a flat brim :p

On a more serious note, much appreciated Silver. I saw at the top of this page that you had given #41 to fbhandler, but silly me should have read the first post to see which numbers are actually available!
It looks like #29 is the lowest available, so please could I have that number if possible?

Thanks HK

Ha! I'll let TR take the lead with the congratulatory hat ;)

Welcome, #29!

Perhaps a list of taken #'s can be published on this thread???

Got it!! I would like to apply for #47... I posted my GSO 5.0 (#115) and am currently waiting for GSO 4.1 and GSO 5.1. Hope that makes the cut.

#47 has your name all over it! Go find some interesting posts to comment on and see if we can get that post count up to 20. You're at 16, so give us 4 more!

#47 has your name all over it! Go find some interesting posts to comment on and see if we can get that post count up to 20. You're at 16, so give us 4 more!

DLU04, four posts with pictures of Alaskan fishing trips will do nicely :D Did you get up there this year man?

Nice setup with the GSO 5, too. I finally picked one up, great blade.

DLU04, four posts with pictures of Alaskan fishing trips will do nicely :D Did you get up there this year man?

Nice setup with the GSO 5, too. I finally picked one up, great blade.

I did make it up to Alaska (Klawock), unfortunately the GSO 5.0 had to remain home. Not a problem as I'm scheduled to return Aug 2017. GSO 5.0 will be shipped up via USPO along with other gear. Attached picture date is incorrect should be 07-30-16. That represents first day of fishing - three of us were in the boat. Fishing got better each day with limits all around.

Can't wait to put the my 5.0 thru its paces:D

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Survive GSO 5.0c.jpg
    Survive GSO 5.0c.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
jj, thought you had one already man!

Plenty of posts and started threads. I'm sure Silver will stop in and make all right with the world :)

#30 or #75 please
RW3COLu.jpg

Back