• Weight: are you over 200lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If over 6' tall do you weigh over 200

• if under 6' tall do you weigh over 200

• Total voters
Ok, now I have you attention:D

I've noticed that alot of us are fairly large humans on this forum. So in the interest of science I thought we should find out just how big are the HI forumites in general:)

So if you can be patient (I've never designed a poll) I'll try and post this poll.

EDIT: I realize the poll questions are FAR from properly constructed. Can any science types out there help me design a better set of poll questions to get the info I'm shooting for?? thanks in advance:)

Good Poll. You just should have made it multiple answer. That would have been good enough. Perhaps Bill or Rusty could be persuaded to modify the poll - or delete this thread so you can start over...

[edited to add]

6' even (made it tough for me to choose)
250 lbs and dropping...:D

Like Yvsa, mine is carried well (or at least evenly). I play basketball on the weekends and keep up with everybody else.

Dang thing wouldn't let me vote Rob. I'm 6'2" and weigh 220 (not counting my winter fat which I'll shed soon enough;) ).

Sarge

Thanks Dan:) Yeah the damn thing wouldn't let ME vote either:grumpy:

Oh hell let's do it the old fashioned way until Uncle or Rusty takes pity on me and either helps or deletes this---I honestly don't know why I try this stuff with computers it never works!!:eek: :confused:

I'm 6'0 and 230. Should be about 200-210 depending on muscle mass.

MauiRob - just got a splendid idea.

Just have everybody post their weight and height and at the end I'll draw up a graph to show averages, etc.

How's that sound?

I'm 6' 1" and about 210 lbs. I just need to trim some parts up and I'll be in tip-top shape! :D

Voting in polls seems to be a problem here. Can't do it either.

Anyway, 6' 3", 205.

Man! you guys are animals! I'm a squirt clocking in at 5'10 167#. Must be the college diet i'm on: beer, saltine crackers, and grade D ground chuck:) Luckily i'm stout for my girly size. went to the gym this morning and put up over 270 on the bench press:) not bad for a little fella. Great-Grandfather was an Irish bare-knuckle boxer and my dad is a local arm-wrestling champ. Guess that might have something to do with it;)

5'8" 190lbs Though most people seem to think Im shorter and lighter than I actually am:(

Back