• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***$OLD***: BUCK 830 MARKSMAN for $62! New Without Packing...Pics Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! My wife's bday is coming up this month and I'm trying to get some funds together. This Buck Marksman is virtually brand new in every way, the only thing missing is the packaging. It came in the plastic clampack and I no longer have it. It has never been used or carried. The blade still has the factory edge and the lockup is beyond solid!

It features the new SLS (Strong Lock System) designed by Grant and Gavin Hawk, and when the blade locks in place it's like a vault! The blade is 3.5 inches and is cut from premium 154CM steel. The handles are anodized aluminum and keep the weight light for a blade this size. The blade is perfectly centered and never cut a thing. I'm asking for $62 - $OLD - total, PayPal goods. I paid around 100 bucks when I picked this up new, but am willing to take the loss to get it sold ASAP. First "I'll take it" gets it. Here are some pics:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back