• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$OLD Snakewood Mnandi (Nov 30, 2015)

Charr

Platinum Member
Originally got this as a pair with a small Sebenza, but ended up selling that to a friend and now I just don’t carry this one.

In perfect shape, only carried in slip by me 3 times, and never carried by the previous owner. Can’t find a single mark on it.
Comes with all original in the box papers, cloth, and an added clip replacement screw and leather CRK slip.

PRICE: $OLD (don’t be afraid to make an offer) including shipping and full insurance. Unfortunately I need cash out of this one, and can’t do trades right now.

Pics:
F9D939EE-2944-42C4-BC0A-1EC4BF40317A.jpeg 474812FC-41FE-4D83-882D-9F3EC4B1BF47.jpeg

Last edited:
trade for a new ZT0392 blue bowie?

I am sorry I missed this. The alerts for posts weren’t showing up.

Unfortunately I have to sell this one and need the money right now, so I can’t really entertain trades much.

How much lower could you go on this one? I’ve been eyeing a Mnandi for awhile, and I like this snakewood, but I could t pay this much right now

How much lower could you go on this one? I’ve been eyeing a Mnandi for awhile, and I like this snakewood, but I could t pay this much right now

The lowest I can go is $410 including shipping and insurance.

Back