• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Old Style" NIB Large BG42

Up for sales today is a true time capsule. A large NIB BG42 Regular that features the Old Style Blasted Hardware. And not only that, it was purchased from and EX-CRK dealer whom has owner it new since he purchased it directly from CRK years ago.
It features the following:
-a deep bellied "bazooka blade" as I call them
-all blasted hardware which was only available on the earlier BG42s
-a "flat style" pocket clip
-a deep, dark blue thumb stud
-frame ridges, which were only offered on the earliest BG42s
-100% Complete
-100% Original, not only the knife, but box contents as well
-it has never been tampered with or disassembled as the blasted hardware is 100% clean
-excellent lockup
If you have been looking for a large, "old style" nib large BG42 for your collection, than this is it!
Price $1,295.00> price drop to $1,250.00 shipped to your door via USPS Priority mail with Signature Confirmation.
NO TRADES! Pay Pal Only. The first "I'll take it" followed by an email gets the piece. International is OK if you pay all shipping costs and once it leaves my hands it is no longer my responsibility, I will follow all shipping instructions as you wish.
My email address is as follows:
rysmoliak@gmail.com
As it is the fastest way to get in touch with me as it goes straight to my cell phone.
This piece is sure not to disappoint!
DSC05557.JPG DSC05558.JPG DSC05559.JPG DSC05560.JPG DSC05567.JPG DSC05568.JPG DSC05561.JPG DSC05562.JPG DSC05563.JPG DSC05564.JPG

Last edited:
I fully respect the timestamp, but get off of work tomorrow at 6pm. I will try my best to answer emails while at work. Thanks.

Awesome piece! Interested.. if you’re willing to negotiate price otherwise GLWS :)

Could you please show more of the actual blade, fully open?

Back