• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Older Cold Steel and Becker knives (mostly Camillus)

Okay, lets kill the stragglers:

SRK is now at $55, and ODA at $75, or if you want both, that'll be $120 shipped and insured to your door. And tell you what, we'll do $10 on the remaining Bushman with either (or both together) of these purchases, while the supply (of one) lasts. :)

Thank you! I would like the SRK and Bushman please.

Alright, they're yours! If you click on the link up top that says "my profile" it'll take you to a screen and one of the tabs is visitor messages. I'll leave a message there with info and we'll go from there. :)

...edit to add: just to be clear, look at your profile, not mine. ;)

Last edited:
It's yours! I'll find it when I get home from work and leave you a visitor message once I do with payment info.

Thanks!

Edit to add---left a message on your profile page. :)

Last edited:
Well Mr. Conservative, I see you haven't been back on the boards since you posted here. Hope everything is okay on your end, and let me know if you still want it.

Bladeforums did NOT want to talk to my internet server! Anyway, ODA is gone; I'm heading to the post office with it right now. :)

Back