• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

I just did some checking with someone who handles International Law. If you want to make a huge stink and get real assistance, advise the US Consulate that you have been victimized (The crime of theft) by a French LEO (Gendarme) and he is now advising you that he is bringing criminal charges against you. Inform them of the enormous evidence of Ollie's guilt and tell them how scared, frightened, and intimidated you are.

You are guaranteed to truly be in touch with Ollie's Bosses and he (They) will have a shiitload of explaining to do.

I totally dig what you are saying, but you should PM Bill, and amend your post, so it can't be used against Bill down the line.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I don't see what diffamation has been done here.
It's a fact : Bill hasn't received his knife. Ollie has his own. Ollie don't want to return Bill's knives back because Ollie gave it to some friends (or sold it). Isn't it steal ?
Did Ollie call Bill to explain his problem? no, he didn't.
I don't believe about this story of lost mails. Once, yes it can happen. Twice, no way. No proof of the shipping, by the way.

wolfmann601 said:
I just did some checking with someone who handles International Law. If you want to make a huge stink and get real assistance, advise the US Consulate that you have been victimized (The crime of theft) by a French LEO (Gendarme) and he is now advising you that he is bringing criminal charges against you. Inform them of the enormous evidence of Ollie's guilt and tell them how scared, frightened, and intimidated you are.

You are guaranteed to truly be in touch with Ollie's Bosses and he (They) will have a shiitload of explaining to do.

Ollie just turned this major league and I would be more than happy to help you utilize AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT to resolve this and I am certain that I hold a much higher rank in US LE than Ollie does in France
That would be funny! I can imagine the looks on his his face! Kinda like:eek: , then :foot: , then :( .

Moonlight, it shows a kind of cornered rat desperation. By the way, he seems to be threatening you too now. If it was me in your position I would go on the offense and notify his boss that He's threatening you too.

This guy is making all the hard working, decent , law abiding members of his profession look bad. That's the sad part here. Their job is difficult enough as it is. Regards, Joe L.

BlackNinja said:
That would be funny! I can imagine the looks on his his face! Kinda like:eek: , then :foot: , then :( .

BlackNinja, do you want to change your quote to reflect Wolfmann's edited post?
(yes in this particular case, I am donning the temporary mantle of "The Post Police):D

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Bill Siegle said:
Just had Oliver get in touch with me. Apparantly my letter to his command did finally get through :)

Dear Bill,

I was called to my chief's Office today because he received the claim you
made against me to the Direction of the Gendarmerie. So now you can see I
really work in Law Enforcement.
I won't tell the details of this discussion, but the fact is that now a case
is open against you. I decided to officialy charge you for public insults,
and for what we call in France "Diffamation", wich is very serious here. Of
course you can imagine that I don't start this case without any serious
elements. About Moonlight, no worry about him he should hear from me soon so
I can remind him what the French law say about all of this public insults.
Have a nice day.

Should I be scared now? Or just wait till the French police charge me? :D He is such a piece of work! A thief and a cop who hides in the system.

if defamation is a serious crime in france its odd lance armstrong never filed any charges on anyone all the insults/accusations published in french magazines, much more public and defamatory than accusing a thief of being a thief on an internet board. i wonder if the gendarmes are planning extradition lol.

i doubt that its a crime in france any more than in the USA.

Oliver is just blowing smoke. He is putting up a front so that his bosses will think that he is the injured party.

Does anyone know if Oliver took care of everyone he owed when he had the big problems a couple of years ago?

I bet the Boss and Ollie have not even talked!!

His Boss would have to be a moron to allow this....

A Complete moron.............

Months ago, I tried to help Oliver and asked him the proof of the shipping (pic of the postal declaration, with the track number, that I could post here to calm down the situation) that he told me he had. But he never sent me this proof. So if he attacks me for diffamation, He has the proof of his honesty. Let's see it !
Can Ollie give the knife of Bill back? no, he can't because he traded it to a friend before both part of the deal were satisfied. What sort of honest guy give a knife to a friend before the other guy has his knife in hand and he's satisfied with it ?
I never had the proof that he didn't lie, so is it diffamation?
We all have the proof that he ignore his responsability ; He told me that Bill's knife was in the mail : did Bill receive it? no !
So, if gendarmes can come to my door, I have no problem with that because I know the truth.

Excuse my poor english because I lost it with my anger !

I wonder if sherlock Plomion haS his warrant yet for "diffamation".

Oliver is a thief, the evidence is compelling. That is why I do not believe that Ollie's boss has any idea of what is going on. I would wager that the Chief never got Bill's letter and has no clue that one of his gendarme is a crook.

BTTTmovingservices3.jpg

Man that sucks Bill, I am from the old school where my word and handshake actually mean something, scammers like this seem prevelant in this so called modern world.
I am sorry you were the gentleman and he was the thief.
I hope you get this resolved in a timely fashion.

Kap

Oliver, do you think this issue is going away? It isn't.

Why do you think this thread remains so active? We're determined to keep this issue fresh until it's resolved. In the meantime, the damage to your reputation continues. Google your name sometime; this thread is the first hit. A lot of people use Google to check up on those whom they would employ or do business with. How do you think they will react to this thread? Do you think you'll get that nice security job, that car loan? I don't.

The only way to clear this up is to play it straight with Bill. Communicate with him. Make an arrangement with him. Do something, but don't just hunker down and hope this will disappear.

I think it's plain to see unfortunately that Oliver is on the same level as the other thieves mentioned here. He doesn't have and never had any intention of sending me anything. He is a dirtbag thief and uses excuses and his wife's skirt to hide behind. I have a few French friends looking into his situation currently and I plan on making his life as unbearable in regards to this situation as I can :)

Back