• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

"Well the deadline he set of when he was going to buy and send a new Warrior has come and gone. Also no answer to my Emails. To me I feel it is appropriate to name Oliver as a thief. He's had my property for way too long and I don't believe he ever had any intentions of compensating me. My advise would be DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!!!!!"

this is Bill Siegle's post from '06 Oliver the thief: a must read for Blade Forum members.
what is the latest BILL?

The latest is he has changed his Email addy so my info doesn't work anymore. Also no one official can/will do anything about him. Short of commisioning a leg breaker to visit him, I am out of options. I hate to sound anti French but with him changing his Email I would be very wary of dealing with anyone from that country in fear it would be Oliver under a new name. His post count under his old name was high enough to suggest he loves knives enough that he would not stay away from the forums. He has pretended to be a cop,fireman, and injured in the line of duty for both jobs. He is the lowest form of life short of a pedophile.

I hate hearing about things like this! I have seen your products Bill and they are top notch. I know this guy will get what is coming to him. It is always guys like this that attempts to spoil a good thing! Take care and God Bless You!

The latest is he has changed his Email addy so my info doesn't work anymore. Also no one official can/will do anything about him. Short of commisioning a leg breaker to visit him, I am out of options. I hate to sound anti French but with him changing his Email I would be very wary of dealing with anyone from that country in fear it would be Oliver under a new name. His post count under his old name was high enough to suggest he loves knives enough that he would not stay away from the forums. He has pretended to be a cop,fireman, and injured in the line of duty for both jobs. He is the lowest form of life short of a pedophile.

Bill, if you have the time, please send me by email ALL the info you have on him (name, address, phone number, IP's from email headers, anything) and a short, factual and chronological description of the whole deal. I read the whole thread but I still don't have a clear picture.
I can't promise you results, but I can promise I'll have the whole thing looked at by people who are familiar with the french legal system, to see what can be done against him and/or for you.

Thread stuck

googled Oli...

ROFL @ this: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294460

I have actually read through 9 pages then skipped to here... Bill, your loss is such a shame, your work is great, and to think that someone would scam someone with your reputation is dreadful.

Hard lesson learned I guess... But you were incredibly patient from the get go... Can mods check if someone with the same IP has rejoined under another handle???

You know what is so funny, it's that in France, if your an american you are guilty till proven innocent. Look at the witch hunt that Lance went through all 7 years that he smashed the French's TDF. Yet, their own are innocent even when proven guilty. Reminds me why I never visit there and never will.

been rereading this thread ,takes some time . seems as if Bill Siegle never received
satisfaction .
this whole affair leaves a bad taste ,especially makes for hard feelings, American/French relations at least as far as this forum is concerned...
buzz

Oliver is Oliver, he's not France. We have enough good guys on this forum from France not to make that mistake.

Oliver is Oliver, he's not France. We have enough good guys on this forum from France not to make that mistake.

Oliver is Oliver the scamming POS crook of a thief. He is not France, I am not even sure he really did come from France as he lied about everything else.

A true Hall of shamer and a LEO (I doubted that claim) to boot!!!:grumpy::mad::mad:

After reading all of this all I can say is....wow. I really hope this finally gets resolved I hope it doesnt just get dropped.

Well Oliver is still dodging my Emails. He has sent back the machete finally and promised to buy me a Warrior from a stateside dealer and have it sent to me but it has been over two months since that promise and he he has lied about getting it done on "payday" twice now. The machete arrived half out of the box and he sent a "freebie" knife along with it that could easily have caused me to loose the machete all over again :( With all his talk of being a cop he is stupid enough to pack in an auto to get through customs!!!! I am pleased that the machete at least is back but I am still out a nib CRK Warrior and a custom Kydex sheath. While I do agree that not everyone in France is a bad egg based on Oliver I would add that because of him, I would be highly suspect of any offer coming from there. He had a very high post count and I find it hard to believe he is not here under a new name. I have no proof of that other than my own addiction to this site. I know I would hate not to be able to come here and can only assume he is the same way.

Oliver is still holding out and not communicating with me again. He has finally returned the machete but has twice lied to me about buying a CRK Warrior stateside and having it sent to me. He told me twice over the last couple of months he'd do it on Payday and still no knife or commo:jerkit: He also almost lost the machete by packing it poorly and sending me a "free" switchblade through customs!!!!! The machete was half out of the box when it arrived and how customs missed the auto I will never know. For someone who claims to be a cop he sure doesn't know much! I do not think everyone from France is like him but I do feel he is still on these forums under a new name. No proof but I find it hard to believe someone as active as he used to be is not still here. Let's be careful out there. Also if I haven't said it before, I would like to add a LOT of people came out after I posted this issue initially to tell me Oliver stung them for small amounts of things. For a while I was quite POed at them for not warning others because it was for small dollar amounts. If ANYONE has screwed you over for ANY amount of loss, PLEASE post it so others don't lose out too.

What was the mailing date on the machete and what do you think finally prompted him to do something right after a year's time++++

Back