OMG! Vicki Just Grabbed Her Busse!

idahoskunk

Gold Member
she just came in and said "i need a busse" got her knife and went out back. i'll grab my cam and see what the boss is up too?

We'll be waiting for this one...
pop-1.gif

bad dealio, i told her i didn't want anything to do with her leeches! :eek:

and i'm not one to argue with a custom busse shsh!!

IMGP1322.JPG

IMGP1323.JPG

IMGP1325.JPG

IMGP1326.JPG

IMGP1327.JPG

IMGP1328.JPG

IMGP1329.JPG

IMGP1330.JPG

Last edited:
she's po'ed at me now, guess i had better smooo things over. she said that " you should be helping me fight these leeches instead of chatting with your hog friends" :eek:

Last edited:
Didn't even know there was such a thing as Leech hunting:confused:

Last edited:
There is a much easier way to find those leaches, - take off those boots and let them come to you.............!

Well, at least she didn't grab the "Sweetheart"!!! :eek:

:D

Is she cutting them in half?

Those must be some serious leaches! Back! Back I say! I've got INFI and I am not afraid to use it!

If you cut leaches in half you will have twice as many to cut in half again :) and again......

Leach hunting??? :eek::eek: I was cutting down brush and wild irises that were choking the stream. Covered in mud and scratches, with water in my boots I came in for my Busse. Now that worked.:thumbup:
PS Skunk, next time you post a picture of me crawling out from the brush thinking about ticks while trying not to fall into the pond you will be in TROUBLE. No sense in running, you will only die tired.

Leach hunting??? :eek::eek: I was cutting down brush and wild irises that were choking the stream. Covered in mud and scratches, with water in my boots I came in for my Busse. Now that worked.:thumbup:
PS Skunk, next time you post a picture of me crawling out from the brush thinking about ticks while trying not to fall into the pond you will be in TROUBLE. No sense in running, you will only die tired.

Now that's funny....I don't care who you are :D :D :foot: Watch out Scott :eek:

how come it's ok for lunde to post pics of his swimming pool but not me? besides, i have an excuse... i was drunk :thumbup:

Back