OMG! Vicki Just Grabbed Her Busse!

Oh GREAT! now all the grils are ganging up on me...

ok, ok, i've been bad, which one of you gals wants to give the first spanking? :eek:

ok, ok, i've been bad, which one of you gals wants to give the first spanking? :eek:

Me!!!!!! and I will wear my Catholic uniform:eek::eek:

Be Nice to Vicki....Remember us 'grils" are growing in HOGDOM:thumbup:

Want some cheese with that whine, Skunkers?? :D ;) And I'd like to be the second "grils" in line for that swat! :D

No sense in running, you will only die tired.

now there's a signature line....

i think i'm going to have to side with the missus here scott. no offense, but as handsome a man as you are i don't think anyone is racing to your house right now to ask you to be on the president's council for physical fitness.

Winston

i'm working on the problem, i'm carrying heavier busse's and drinking diet scotch these days :thumbup:

probably a small clue :thumbup: :)

This transmission, and subsequent responses, are: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this email is a violation of federal criminal law.

You SKUNKS have no idea what you have just done to our freedom....:eek:

B00006II55_01_LZZZZZZZ.jpg

EVERY HOG COME FORWARD FOR ACTIVE DUTY!!!!!:D

Back