one last family photo....

my last big gw gathering before some go bye bye.......

never did get that green linen, oh well.

IM000608.jpg

my last big gw gathering before some go bye bye.......

never did get that green linen, oh well.

IM000608.jpg

Great work on the collection :cool:
Thanks for sharing the nice picture :thumbup:

And to think that the mere dozen GW's at the Wolf den are all the same..... :mad:
Satin with Green Linen handles :D

Such a great collection. But sometime, you gotta do the right thing. Not forget to meantion. A new blade is about to come out :D

Nice pic. Where's the green linen? :D

Hey, when you get a chance, how 'bout posting directions on that cord wrap? That dual color deal looks really cool. :thumbup:

Nice pic. Where's the green linen? :D

Hey, when you get a chance, how 'bout posting directions on that cord wrap? That dual color deal looks really cool. :thumbup:

pretty simple really.

i tied the ends of the two colors to the center skeleton, then wrapped choil down.

i tied the ends inside the hole at the base, and melted for tightness. then a reeve style lanyard thing at the ends.

I see two missing-
not just the GL, but the M.Skelly too

i passed on the muddy skelly, i was hoping for a scaled muddy. i had been looking for the green linen for a while, but gave up when i decided to downsize the gw's.

Is Tony G the only feller with all of 'em.

Let the Warden Masters step forward....

I missed the following: green linen, tan, and fence fried. I also traded my serrated Warden. So it goes.

pretty simple really.

i tied the ends of the two colors to the center skeleton, then wrapped choil down.

i tied the ends inside the hole at the base, and melted for tightness. then a reeve style lanyard thing at the ends.

Thanks, you've given me an excellent idea. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks, you've given me an excellent idea. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lemme guess..

Tying the ends of the two colors to the center skeleton, then wrapping choil down?

Perhaps then tying the ends inside the hole at the base, and melting them for tightness? What about a reeve style lanyard thing at the ends?

:D :D

Great pic, Morimotom!! :thumbup:

Lemme guess..

Tying the ends of the two colors to the center skeleton, then wrapping choil down?

Perhaps then tying the ends inside the hole at the base, and melting them for tightness? What about a reeve style lanyard thing at the ends?

:D :D

Great pic, Morimotom!! :thumbup:

No, I meant this...

diel4.gif

When I make a cognitive leap, I don't screw around. :D

Is Tony G the only feller with all of 'em.

Let the Warden Masters step forward....

I missed the following: green linen, tan, and fence fried. I also traded my serrated Warden. So it goes.

Nope. :D :D :D

Back