one last family photo....

Great pic ! I'll take the red. sent email.

Oh wait I'm not in exchange forum again.
But I would take it.

Can I say that?

I hope you're only considering breaking up the family...for a good reason! Sad. Modern times are so hard on families. And it's always the children who suffer.:(

Guyon: are those really YOUR notes? Or did you copy off the nerd seated next to you? Either way, it's nice to see a little mathematics, even if it's just a linear second order differential equation.

Guyon: are those really YOUR notes? Or did you copy off the nerd seated next to you? Either way, it's nice to see a little mathematics, even if it's just a linear second order differential equation.

After seeing that cord wrap, I just went into a daze and started scribbling. I have no recollection of the event now. Did I get it right? :D

Two sets!!! What's next? World domination? Bwahahahahahaha.....

So Tony G, Lil' Foo, Skunker (more than likely). Who else wants to come out publicly and join the ranks of Warden Master?

Moritom, where would one go to purchase a Game Warden ?
like the ones you have ?

zeke

Moritom, where would one go to purchase a Game Warden ?
like the ones you have ?

zeke

i have been able to get nearly all of them from the busse company store. a couple have been acquired on the exchange here.

when a new model is released, they show up on bussecompanystore.com then there is a mad rush. they appear and disappear for several hours, and skunk has been known to have several releases in one day. the last one was last weekend, when sar's, oj's, blk/satin's, and muddys were re-released.

i have been collecting gw's for about 6 months i believe. the first to be released were the tan micarta and blk micarta, both in double cut finish.

Back