• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

One Light Chopper, 3V

What more does one need in life, except maybe good dark chocolate and whiskey. Great video Nathan, and Mrs. Nathan. Thank you. Mike

Nathan, thanks for sharing that. Can't wait to own one. Your Field knife is my favorite knife... Keep it up

When you release the batch will they be the same price point as this? I might need one of these to go with my Field Knife.

demo:
[video=youtube;yC2PLk_04vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2PLk_04vE[/video]
Man, that was some good wiggling lateral stress on top of da chop. Especially with that fine of an edge. I'm already eating beans, rice, ramen, and drinking Ancient Age for a while to fund a GSO12, I might have to continue that for more funds.

HOLY COW WHAT A DEMONSTRATION!!!! That's all I can say! I almost cried at the end when he went past 90 degrees and it still didn't brake but it ruined an awesome knife!! Man that was the COOLEST 6 minute video I have ever seen!!!!

That's inpressive to have a Rockwell like that and still bend the blade that far and not snap it off. I do think you have 3v figured out. Congrats on a fine job Nathan. :thumbup::thumbup:

Very nice Nathan.
Do you plan on doing smaller blades with a similar treatment? 3-5"?

Awesome knife,video and discussion.
I will get one if I can.

Very nice vid. Thanks for putting that together. Yes, it sucks to see that blade get ruined. But better yours than mine. :D

Awesome man! Gotta come over and check one of those out.... like at the library.... :eek:

Back