• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Online stores?

Hi everybody! Does anyone knows a good online store that would sell in Greece? I am looking to buy a swisstool and maybe a maglite flashlight! I have allready tried allsparetools.com but I ordered at 17/11 and my order ahs not shipped yet! :mad: Any suggestions?

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
Moving to TGB&U. If anyone has had a good experience with an online store they will answer you here.

Thanks for the answer! Yes I have heard of knife center. Unfortunately, they are a bit expensive in their shipping, but maybe I will try them either way... Thanks!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Actually I thought that they were pretty reasonable in shipping.
I just purchased a UZI flashlight and an Inova Flashlight and the shipping came to only $8 for UPS ground
UPS 2nd day was like $12 or $14

Mabye I'm close to thier shipping center, but I don't really think so.

after a quick search on the site, they are located in College Park, MD 20740
I run a business and ship UPS almost daily, and in my rate book(new 2005 book!)
and for $8 I coulld ship 19#, so I'm sure they are making a few $ off it, but boxes, peanuts, and tape all cost money.not to mention the time to put all of it together and label it.I think it's a good deal in shipping, Just my $.01!!

Seems to be a pretty good company, this is the first I've ordered from them, and will probably do so in the future

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
Mordachai, you're probably closer to their shipping center than Kostas is, since he's in Greece :D That does increase the charges a bit.

I still stand by my recommendation, though. It's a good outfit, with a very informative website for researching products.

oops
oh yeah, Greece is certainly much furthur away
I guess I was a little tired when I replied
sorry