• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only for those who like choppers!

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The first two choppers I made with the Spartan finish.
Both are 1/4" thick, sellectivelly heat treated 5160 steel, acid etched and handled in paracord wrap. What you see in the middle of the blade is the temper line, not the grind line as both are full flat groung.
They have black painted tags to avoid rust under the cord wrap and all the contact points of the blade with the fingers are rounded for comfort.
The greend handled one has a blade about 10" long and the black handled one is 9 1/4", even though the large one seems lighter in the hand. Both are very well balanced. Kydex sheathes included.
US$ 215.00 each, plus US$ 20.00 for Priority Shipping. Get both (or two of anything I have for sale) and I´ll pay Priority Shipping up to US$ 20.00 (it covers USA, Canada and most Europe for sure).
Please contact me at ivan@bladebazar.com

Attachments

• sptchoppers2.JPG
    sptchoppers2.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 370
For potential U.S. customers it is better to use a period ( . ) instead of a comma ( , ) when you list your prices. We commonly use commas to mark the beginnings of thousands rather than as a marker for decimal points. At first blush your prices looked to me like $215000 dollars rather than $215.

Thanks for the head up Jeff. I don´t think I ever lost a sale for this problem but hopefully, one of these days I will be making the opposite mistake :D .

Both are still availabile. Here are some better pics.

sptantdp9.jpg

sptpin10.jpg

Hi Ivan, You wouldn't know if you ever lost a sale for that reason. It would be a case of someone skimming ads casually and having an ad attract them or not attract them to look closer. There are people with money who quickly jump over ads that don't pull them in. With your prices your ads should have a lot of pull. Funny things can undermine your pull. People make lots of incorrect snap judgements. I think its best to eliminate the funny things that I notice. People will find plenty of things that I don't notice to obscure their judgement.

Hello, Jeff

I though I had done that when I saw your first post but it seems I had forgotten.
Once again, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for your comments. The dark etching strongly highlights the temper line.

Back