Only on eBay! Our Lady of The Grilled Cheese!

You'd think the Virgin Mary would have stopped the seller from biting her face before he noticed! :footinmou

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
At a current $18,350...it better come with pickles!

I thought that ebay pulled it?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...afp/us_sandwich_religion_offbeat_041116150458

MIAMI (AFP) - A 10-year-old cheese sandwich a Florida woman says bears the image of the Virgin Mary fetched a bid of 22,000 dollars on eBay before the online auction house disqualified it, the Miami Herald reported.

The image on the half-sandwich gets more pronounced every year, according to owner Diana Duyser, 52, of Hollywood, Florida, who keeps the grilled snack on her nightstand in a clear plastic box with cotton balls.

She put the sandwich up for auction on eBay last week, drawing bids of up to 22,000 dollars before the auction house pulled the listing on Sunday, the daily said.

Duyser received an e-mail saying that eBay does not allow listings intended as a joke.

"How could eBay do this to me?" the distraught woman asked the Herald.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
the third auction in that listing is definitely not a "virgin"....:eek:

not2sharp

Platinum Member
Yeah bid is now at US $99,999,999.00 -- I got outbid also!

I don't know about you guys; but, I'm off to grill some cheese.... there is money to be had in dairy goods. :p

n2s

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
is it just me or does it kind of look like Mary/Greta is giving us the finger? Man, I hope God has a sense of humor or a lot of us are screwed;)

Jake

Well, Jake, what you be doing if somebody had taken a bite out of your... shoulder?