Only on eBay! Our Lady of The Grilled Cheese!

Aa - turn the picture....that's not her shoulder!

HUGE PRICE DROP!!

Don't give up yet, guys, it's back down to an economical $69,107.69!

MIRACULOUS!!

I'm willing to trade the above mentioned donut for a YCS. The donut's spiritual powers go far beyond that stupid woman's grilled cheese. This donut actually provides an instant gateway to Nirvana, even for non-Buddhists. And all I want for it is a YCS. There are at least 13 of you lucky guys who got one - what's a khukuri compared to guaranteed instant Enlightenment? Better hurry.

AA

I wondered my donut went
I really didnt like it anyway
Sometimes if you squeezed it just right you could see picture of Bill Clinton in the middle of the sprinkles
Whoever trades you AA will be getting a heck of a deal

Go ahead and keep your sacriligious Holy cheese sandwich! I'm sticking with my blessed Tortilla coated with refried beans in the shape of the Last Supper.

Only thing is, I'm not sure if there were really 13 apostles and a midget there, or if someone accidentally spilled some green salsa sauce on it...(?)

Regards,

Norm

Svashtar said:
Go ahead and keep your sacriligious Holy cheese sandwich! I'm sticking with my blessed Tortilla coated with refried beans in the shape of the Last Supper.

Only thing is, I'm not sure if there were really 13 apostles and a midget there, or if someone accidentally spilled some green salsa sauce on it...(?)

Regards,

Norm

Of course there were midgets there, Norm. That whole faith the size of a mustard seed thing was a nod toward the little people:D Or maybe it was an Umppa Lumpa? "Umppa Lumpa gobblity geist. If you want saved, then listen to Christ."....Dear God, there must be a special place being warmed up for me as we speak:D

Jake

Back