"Oops, I didn't mean to bring this here."

My bad habbit is I carry my pistol and a EDC blade is to my bank every week when I do weekly deposits. There is a big sticker on the door that says a NO knifes and guns allowed beyond this point, but if in going to have 10K plus cash one me when I go to the bank, im gona have a way to defend my self. what the tellers don't know will not hurt them. The worst they can do is ask me not to bring my So called weapons in to the bank and at that point ill inform them ill be closing out my accounts and finding a new banking institution to put my company's money in to.

I had to go to court and forgot that I had my spyderco ladybug
on me. Good thing I remembered just a few blocks before the
courthouse. Nonchalantly took it out of the carabiner and in a
quick single motion, dropped it off on top of a gas meter, behind
it's pipes, next to a recessed door. When business was done,
passed by same route in Chinatown and picked it up, had some
weird looks from people, but whatever.

No oops about it, I took a Garand to 8th grade science, show and tell. Nixon was president. All cars used points and condensers. Ah the good old days.

i like this reply the best....a Garand in school. being born in 74, things were still a bit more relaxed whe i was in school than they are now, but a full on battle rifle in school is a great show and tell story. sorry to get off topic lol

Another not oops... When I was in the second grade (mid-80's), I took a WWI bayonet to school for show and tell. In a plastic sheath from a toy sword. On the bus. Consider the hell that would break loose if a 7 year old tried that now.

mbs

Went to NYC when I was a senior in high school. I left my knife at the hotel for the first three days, but after seeing no metal detectors, I decided to go ahead and carry it for the rest of the week. Well as it turns out, we went to the Rockefeller center that day, and they have metal detectors. And they won't hold knives for you. So while the rest of the group went on ahead of me, I ran back out the front door and dropped my knife in a bush behind the front sign. This was back when I first started carrying a knife so it was just a $25 Gerber, but I had just bought it and wasn't keen on just trashing it. By some miracle it was still there when I came back after the tour. Here's the funny part: I found two other knives in the same spot I had ditched mine. Out of respect for my knife-carrying brethren I left them there.

I was riding in the back of my buddies car while we were on our way to the fair and he just got done parking and because I was sleeping I didn't see the warning sign before you enter and it said something like "No weapons" and I walked in with it attached to my pocket and while we were walking back to the car I saw the sign and I looked over and two cops were putting up a metal detector as we were leaving.

Back