OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

2. Magnum Regulator (still .330" thick).
A 12" bowie that weighs enough to split a mountain when you drop it, and you can split trees with the "air ride" suspension of knife handles. I love the feel of the Regulator handle, it needs to go on a bigger blade.

This. And a BG SJTAC.

Long and Short Gladius ( Gladii? ). Both Satin and Coated in both SR-101 and Infi.
Why the options you ask?
Because after 4 surgeries and a total replacement of my shoulder I'll need the lighter short sword in my left arm while I dual wield the blades to fight off my Wife after I tell her I spent the vacation budget on more premium steel made into a shape that I find as attractive as I find her.
BG's to slice through stuff, CG's to pet, admire, and use to slice through stuff if I ever sell the BG's

That is a great idea. Has it ever been rereleased? Maybe offer in fat and thin coated or satin. I would really like to see one with full convex grind .25 thick in satin.

I could be wrong, they were well before my arrival into the Madness... :D ...but pretty sure only a production run of .25" Assault Shakers has been done, (Tan & black coated and DCBB) and from them, Jerry hand ground custom .187" Pepper Shaker variants.

PS Satinized by Garth
0614141702-1_zpsh9gjdz9j.jpg

Here's my quote from the late night BS thread:

What I'd love to see is a 3.8" (ish) long 1" wide blade, 4.5" very ergonomic handle, full flat grind with swedge, sharp bayonet point, no choil (that means NO choil. No finger choil, elf choil, or sharpening choil), nice palm swell, 1/8" stock, no thumb ramp.

It would be perfect for my every day uses.

Something weird I'd LOVE to see is an ASHBM with a Texas legal 5.5" blade. Same exact handle, same exact blade shape, just make the blade 5.5", and NO choil.

You have to admit, that would be one sexy mama... Bring on the Midget Mistress!!!!

I'd love to see a Basic Infi choiless Kukri in any size.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I want to be blinded by all the B.I.G. & Satin INFI and SR-101 Jerry releases!!! :eek: --- :D

Battle Grade CABS, uncoated raw finish (as machined).

FTW. Jerry, I guarantee you'd sell all of them you could produce. Perfect EDC, plus it would save everybody the trouble of taking off the coating.

Battle Grade CABS, uncoated raw finish (as machined).

FTW. Jerry, I guarantee you'd sell all of them you could produce. Perfect EDC, plus it would save everybody the trouble of taking off the coating.

Now that sounds about perfect. Choilless and Anorexic already in the name :thumbup:

Bring back some classics - maybe with a new spin.

War Boar

DSSF

Force One

Here's my quote from the late night BS thread:

Something weird I'd LOVE to see is an ASHBM with a Texas legal 5.5" blade. Same exact handle, same exact blade shape, just make the blade 5.5", and NO choil.

You have to admit, that would be one sexy mama... Bring on the Midget Mistress!!!!

See ASH Whacker prototypes. ;):thumbup:

How about a busse hog huntin spear ? With a wood handle...getting 4-5 foot long g10 handle would run atleast $800 in a color of choice

How about a busse hog huntin spear ? With a wood handle...getting 4-5 foot long g10 handle would run atleast $800 in a color of choice

I've been saying the same! I was thinking carbon fiber handle though. Wonder how it would stack up against a G10 shaft? Lighter for sure and carbon fiber is supposed to be strong and resistant to any cracking or splintering.

I'm with everyone who says more BIG, Competition Finish, or naked INFI.

Would be cool to see a SAR 3 or 4 with some serrations.
Of course the INFI folder would be great since I prefer to EDC with a folder.
I'd LOVE to see a mini-Argonne Assault with a 6-7" blade and have the finger loops removed so it's more of a D-guard but keeping the original outside knuckle shape. Oh and a finger sized choil and sharpened 3" swedge. That would be a beautifully badass blade.

Back