OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Skinny versions of smaller blades. Like the rodent solution in .12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinny versions of smaller blades. Like the rodent solution in .12

I just let my girl sort through about 20 blades. She liked my drop point rodent trail the best. She said it was the most comfortable for her (funny that it is also my most comfortable blade even though my hand is much bigger than hers) but that she'd like a slightly shorter blade and maybe a little thinner. Good call on the thin 'Solution! That is exactly what she was describing.

NMSFNO, a TG dagger, SHBM in multiple lengths and thicknesses, something smaller in the 5-6in range, more SR101 so I can afford them, and more nuclear meltdown.

I don't know why I hadn't mentioned an INFI tomahawk head with a hammer poll yet.......

This is an excellent idea. Would be very useful, and a really unique piece for Busse collectors. I know a couple of friends who haven't been bit by the busse bug yet who would almost certainly be in for one of these! I would love to see an INFI tomahawk head come into existence.

This is an excellent idea. Would be very useful, and a really unique piece for Busse collectors. I know a couple of friends who haven't been bit by the busse bug yet who would almost certainly be in for one of these! I would love to see an INFI tomahawk head come into existence.

Not going to happen
Busse doesn't forge INFI they machine it
They don't have big enough blocks to make hawk heads

Fatmandu !!!
A full .25
Combat Grade and Battle Grade options, and even though I'd get them for users, offer LE for the collectors as well.

Last edited:
This thread needs to stay on page one so Jerry doesn't miss it after Blade...
Back up with ya!

I'd like to see more mid sized blades, 5-7 inches, but if you could take their stock a thinner like .156"-.170". Maybe some more naked Sr101? I'm a peasant but I love satin/uncoated :D haha

Love all the new designs that have been coming out Jerry!

A straight blade machete would be awesome! Something in the size range of the Hog Nose War Sword but a blade shape similar to the ASHBM.

I second Rob wholeheartedly!!:D

I took this image from Google Its one of the Swamp rat Protos in SR77. I think a run in Infi or SR101 would be nice. All the reviewers have said they love the handle.

SWRPROSR77.jpg

Back