OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Sweet! An official dreamers thread. :)

I'd love to see:

A saber ground basic 8 in satin around 0.25" thick
Sarsquatch without the swedge in satin
Thinfi 1311 in satin
Thinfi kukri in satin
oh, and a saber ground basic 8 in satin around 0.25" thick

Thanks Jerry! :D

It is obvious we need a full sized cleaver!

Oh, and I need a raise. I did not have the cash, and was not able to look at the guess thread for the public defenders until much too late (which I knew the answer to immediately because am a public defender!).

Oh and I think we need to pay our civil servants (cough public defenders cough) more......and forgive all their student loans!

Because then Moar INFI!

And full sized cleavers!

I would love to see a coffin handle Gladius, a boar spear (or just a spear head that I could make a shaft for) with a carbon fiber or G10 haft, a MOASS bladed folder!!!

Baby Butaniku! To complete the set Boss.
Basic 14" at .190" just cuz
INFI Necker with sheath
Any New Design of The Team Gemini Family.
SR101 Triple Thrower Set At 12" or longer
INFI Knuckle Paper weights....This has to be Competition Finish
INFI pocket Pry-Bars

Edit....did I mention Baby Butaniku. ...In Comp Finish.
Oh....and Competition Finish. ......and Competition Finish.
I can't believe I didn't mention DCBB. ....my Favorite!

Last edited:
Omg did no one say a some sort of Toma hawk simple kinda like the kdsh made from infi maybe lil thicker nothing to fancy but throwable and some you really wanna beat the #$%& out of. Love throwing Toma Hawks never gets old. Oh and CG so I can afford 2

How about some Long Swords and a 2 Handed Scottish Claymore.... you could make some INFI plate armor while you're at it too Boss ;) :D

Seriously though, any European Swords in general would be SICK!

Ok, I'll play;
1 a sjtac with .22 blade with an option for skull crusher or no skull crusher
2. The return of Sarsquatch!
3. Remake of the Nark
4. A very basic fighter, .187 6 1/2" blade, top 1/4 tip sharpened,
thick rounded handles, kinda like the old world war 2 m3 fighting knife but a little wider blade.
Heck Jerry, you've made about every possible usable design one could ever want. I could only hope my Soul that you can come up with something original yet old school :)

More Mistresses.

Im sober, so the creative juices aint flowing at the moment. Need some inspiration.

Back