OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Ya know Bossman.... A BT8 would be killer cool too!! :cool:

That and an INFI BP, and I'd be in hog heaven!!!

Drink up my friend... And let the grinders rip! :D

The family prefers reasonable EDC sizes these days (under 3.5, especially the kids) so a skeleton necker featuring a 3.25 blade with aggressive jimping, a lanyard hole to improve purchase (lanyard not included) for those with larger hands and a deep choil (since I tend to use greater pressure with smaller/lighter knives). CG and satin. LE could bump up thickness to differentiate. Oh yes...A folder. A friggin folder already.

Last edited:
RE: Swamp's R6 Mil overruns... This please, i was just about to start a thread asking if 1 in INFI exist, and than i saw this, i guess this answers my question

I'm hardly an authority on the subject. This would be an interesting thread to follow!

Something similar to the original SH Battle Mistress, but not overly massive like the anniversary edition was. Something practical and usable, 10" blade, ~.22" - .25" thick ~ 20 ounces. in Infi of course, can have a coated and a satin version. I also love the old rounded pommel style that used to be used on the mistresses, wish it would be used more often.

orig.jpg

CobaltSHBMs.jpg

SHBM1_300FourDSC_8738_062412_360small.jpg

Maybe a infi satin Rat Daddy / Rat Mastiff too?

Crap... you have almost as much of that suff as I do !!!!

Ratmandu blade with the fatter handle and smaller choil of the SOB. If INFI, call it the Rat Badger. If SR101, call it the Rat Bastard.

Life's been good Foo. Been thinking about selling my home here in San Francisco and moving a bit north to the California wine country. I have been spending most summers up there the past few years.

I am still liking the idea of a Busse Machete...

Thinner stock, light in hand, fast, and higher head speed. Purpose built for lighter duty, thin limbed, grasses, vines, et al.

There are plenty of heavy/thick, small, camp, edc options, why not cover all of the bases?

Life's been good Foo. Been thinking about selling my home here in San Francisco and moving a bit north to the California wine country. I have been spending most summers up there the past few years.

Happy to hear life's been good G!

I've never made it up into the wine country out there, but understand it's beautiful. Good luck with the move of you decide to do it!

Hope to see you around here more often... I've just recently resurfaced here myself.

Cheers my friend!

I would love to see a scandi bushcraft style santin infi blade pop up on the next go round of OP2W part 2! That would be awsome!!!!

I still think the knife they are going to come back with will be the unveiling of the folder.

Back