1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, May 12, 2016.

1. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    I'd love to see Jerry's take on the Fairbairn Sykes dagger or Australian Army Stiletto. One of those Busse style would be freakin awesome.

rcb2000 and engineerciv like this.
  2. engineerciv

engineerciv

May 13, 2013
    ^^^:eek:If Jerry did this I would probably faint.

3. rcb2000

rcb2000 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Almost like an elongated BOSC?

4. engineerciv

engineerciv

May 13, 2013
    In my opinion that would be ideal! That is my only complaint with the BOSC ID is that the blade is too damn short. Don't get me wrong, super cool knife, but what the heck is one supposed to do with a 3.5" blade dagger? I think a dagger needs at LEAST a 6" blade, 7.5" or 8" is even better! If Jerry makes one with a 6"-9" blade, it becomes an instant grail for me.

5. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    That would be the idea, with a 7 to 8 inch blade that's very slender and super stabby.

6. honorearth

honorearth KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 29, 2016
    I want a Wtf that has at least a 16 inch blade maybe even longer

7. drow

drow

Nov 27, 2008
    AMS with a longer blade, slightly bigger handle - jack street

8. drow

drow

Nov 27, 2008
    some body listened to you :

https://www.topsknives.com/tanimboca-puukko

9. hexenjager

hexenjager Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2016
  10. KnifeKnutz

KnifeKnutz Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Did anyone respond in this thread with a knife that has a bottle opener and an ice pick on the butt? ;)

Murman likes this.
  11. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Busse Patches, and hats with detailed designs on them. I need merch!!!

12. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999

Yes. . . . I did!:D

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

hexenjager likes this.
  13. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I'd like to see some slicers treated to 62-64 Rc like some of those original SHBMs.

14. Ruckizha

Ruckizha Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Maybe …Mother Of all Team Gemini… haha:cool::cool:

15. Murman

Murman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2015
    I'd like to see a double edged dagger. Like you cut a point out of the head of the pork chop then sharpened the sides.

Ulf Krogstad likes this.
  16. jdigi101

jdigi101 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2010
    DSFLB

17. hexenjager

hexenjager Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2016
    I'd still like to see a Nuclear Meltdown Ergo Jack. Jack type blade with a bit more length and meltdown treatment with the gen 2 Ergo handle.

18. KnifeKnutz

KnifeKnutz Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Got me there! Can't wait to see all the offerings and I usually drool over the designs. There is something for everyone!

19. Soulrack223

Soulrack223 Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2007
    :D:thumbsup:

20. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    DAAAAA-GGER, DAAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER!

.18" thickness or thinner, any kin will do :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, but I would buy 3 SYKCO daggers with mudder grips and 5" blade if became available. Or a sykco war boar/talwar. MORE SYKCO.....oh ya, and daggers.