OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Almost like an elongated BOSC?
In my opinion that would be ideal! That is my only complaint with the BOSC ID is that the blade is too damn short. Don't get me wrong, super cool knife, but what the heck is one supposed to do with a 3.5" blade dagger? I think a dagger needs at LEAST a 6" blade, 7.5" or 8" is even better! If Jerry makes one with a 6"-9" blade, it becomes an instant grail for me.

I'd like to see a double edged dagger. Like you cut a point out of the head of the pork chop then sharpened the sides.

I'd still like to see a Nuclear Meltdown Ergo Jack. Jack type blade with a bit more length and meltdown treatment with the gen 2 Ergo handle.

DAAAAA-GGER, DAAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER,DAAAAA-GGER!

.18" thickness or thinner, any kin will do :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, but I would buy 3 SYKCO daggers with mudder grips and 5" blade if became available. Or a sykco war boar/talwar. MORE SYKCO.....oh ya, and daggers.

Back