OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Looked through, and it doesn't seem like anyone has said it yet on this thread..

More in the FMv_ series!!!!! Let's complete the set.

I'd love to see a smaller one, maybe an FMv 3, 4, or 5

An even bigger one would also be incredible. I'm thinking good hand-and-a-half sword(I'm not trying to be historically accurate with that name, not even a little bit), in the 18"-26" range. FMv24 would be awesome. I'd be stoked for an FMv18 too though.:eek: And perhaps that's a little more reasonable.

FMv4, FMv8, FMv14, FMv18 has a nice pattern to it, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Longer Ak47, .187 thickness, Same choil and pommel as the current ak47 but with a 5 inch longer blade and maybe 1 inch longer handle to maintain balance. Full convex grind.

Easy...my grail from the beginning.

BARF (With or without the serrations) That would be a Busse dream come true for me.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I'd really like to see a LE version of the 2nd Generation Steel Heart Ergo. It is my perfect knife, everything I need it to do it does perfectly.
It's the knife that got me started in Busse because I was wavering back and forth on dropping the money, then that one was released and I turned to my buddy and said "see that girl? I'm gonna marry her someday."

Ok maybe not. But my first thought was "that looks like exactly what I need"
Because it was everything I loved about my ESEE-5, plus everything I wished my ESEE-5 was. Better handle, slightly longer, same thickness, saber ground, choil.

Anyways, it is my all-time favorite knife and my most useful, so I'd love to see it get another release in full satin glory, because it deserves it, darn it!

I like the 1811 idea, but give it thinner stock. Basically a Busse machete.
I must say it, I always do. We need some Ash-1!

I keep wondering how a SAR blade would look on a fusion handle.

I also know it will not happen unless in maybe a different steel but I would love to see another run of Inactive Dutys and the fat mean streets.

I also know it will not happen unless in maybe a different steel but I would love to see another run of Inactive Dutys and the fat mean streets.
You never know. The Ratweiler made an O2W reappearance with just a change in the handle texturing.

Back