opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

Or...all of the future releases will be Busse only. SRKCO and SYKCO type blades will be absorbed into one larger release line. And be no more. Or, a reduction to just the Busse and Scrapyard nameplates.

Hope it doesn’t happen as I do have a few in both those lines. But we are all speculating here.

Last edited:
We'll, in thinking about it, using Jerry's play on words with eRATication would be a form of eRADication...so either:

1. You eradicate rodents with rat traps, sooooooo a rerelease of the swamp rat folder. (Production time would probably take awhile so the time since the last offering would make sense)

Orrrrr,

2. They are "eradicating" all current swamp inventory i.e- swamp sale. The other brands...not to be outdone are in on the eRATication so they're would naturally be "casualties" if other knives sold.

Or some version of one or both of the above

Hmmm "operation eradication" was a song by the reggae artist "Eek A Mouse"
Hmmmm

We'll, in thinking about it, using Jerry's play on words with eRATication would be a form of eRADication...so either:

1. You eradicate rodents with rat traps, sooooooo a rerelease of the swamp rat folder. (Production time would probably take awhile so the time since the last offering would make sense)

Orrrrr,

2. They are "eradicating" all current swamp inventory i.e- swamp sale. The other brands...not to be outdone are in on the eRATication so they're would naturally be "casualties" if other knives sold.

Or some version of one or both of the above
This is making the most sense....... to my simple brain anyway

The Swamp is coming out with a new line of knives that will be staying on the Busse Webstore for quite a while, like when the Rodent Series was up for years.

Busse will have a full line of Battle Grade offerings for order on the Website, along with a new SYKCO line. All will be featuring SR-101 steel which the Swamp was founded upon.

At this point I'm just along for the ride
pig.png

There will be grab bags from each separate company. Whoever sells the most wins!

As for the swamp upon which the shop was built, maybe that means there will be some A2 and/or SR77 and/or SR101 variants included?

Jerry said in my other thread that the Yard and Swamp WILL be back, so we will just have to wait and see.;)

Back