1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Order list for 2016

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
  2. other memory

other memory Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2012
    You're missing me. I tried to contact you, several times over the course of two months. You never replied. I'm on the verge of filing a PayPal claim for non receipt of goods. I'd like to move on, but we'll need to work something out.

3. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    ok - send me an email today and I'll reply today. Or you can send a text with your name to 479-366-7794
    Thanks!

4. emkap

emkap

Jun 12, 2011
    Yes I was on the old list for a Bushcraft in the lower 600 # range and now am gone. I emailed about this before and never got a reply.
    Earle Kapchuk

5. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Earle - I found it - put you back on the list. Thanks for the heads-up!

6. mckrob

mckrob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Email sent re my June 1st 2013 MUCK order

7. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Fixed it, mckrob. Thanks!

8. knife chop

knife chop

Feb 11, 2014
    ***inflammatory content removed...copy/pasted for record-keeping sake***

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  9. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I don't need to do any of that, knife chop. But I will gladly. Do you have an order with me? If so, do I have the information down correctly? Let me know and I'll show you the status - as well as what I'm working on this week. :thumbup:

I kinda feel like I'm doing my best considering it's only part-time and yet I still manage to make 500 or so knives a year on my own. 250 work days would mean taking 2 pictures per day of finished knives only, let alone WIP pics, etc. Even though I am quick at photoshop and have a good internet connection, that's still quite a bit of downtime when I have so precious little of it. I try to spend evenings and weekends with my family and not let knifemaking take over my life. That said, it is definitely a passion for me and I easily get caught up in the working of it. Thanks for the reminder to post more pictures up now-n-then.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  10. knife chop

knife chop

Feb 11, 2014
    ***inflammatory content removed...copy/pasted for record-keeping sake***

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  11. klinker

klinker Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2008
    So here is a guy who asks for something, gets it, and still bellyaches. I've had a few knives made for me by Dan, waited my turn, and have always been more than satisfied. Thanks Dan

12. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I have never asked for full payment on custom orders
    I stopped taking deposits almost 3 years ago
    I have never reneged on an order
    I have always refunded anyone who requested it
    I have never failed to complete someone's order

Admittedly, it seems to take me longer than I anticipate to get things done. But I do the best work I can.

knife chop - I hate to do this, but since you have shown yourself to be relentless in spreading rumors and lies, are bent on trolling, and I have no idea whether you're a customer or not since you won't email or PM your information...I'm going to have to require that you no longer visit my forum. I generally let anybody say or do whatever they want - for better or worse - but you have gone too far too many times and it must now end. Feel free to email, call, text anytime. I will gladly respond the best I can.

13. Norse Steel

Norse Steel

Oct 19, 2011
    My EDC that I ordered in 2013 isn't on the list and I still haven't received the refund you promised in 2014. I was order number 27 for the EDC list and you haven't responded to any of my emails or phone messages since 2014. I resent the information by email, voicemail, and by messenger on your Facebook page this week. I hope to get a response soon.

14. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    I would contest the refund part of this statement. I emailed you at least twice requesting a refund and heard back once from you that it was non-refundable.

15. Norse Steel

Norse Steel

Oct 19, 2011
    No response to email, phone message, facebook message, or the post here yet.

16. Norse Steel

Norse Steel

Oct 19, 2011
    Left a message at the phone number given and sent another email today to that email address.

17. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Sorry about that - I finally found out what happened. I was having a devil of a time trying to track your order down. I shelved it after we talked the first time. Couldn't find the knife or the info.
    Refund sent. Sorry for the super long wait! I hope you can accept my apologies!

18. Norse Steel

Norse Steel

Oct 19, 2011
    Got it. Thanks.

19. JoeFriday77

JoeFriday77

Apr 27, 2014
    Email sent to take you up on your refund offer. If you will fully refund what I have paid, I can help you take one off your list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.